• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

HUGE PEPPERS ON EBAY!!!

I was browsing around on eBay and came across these "UNBELIEVABLY HUGE" Giant Aconcagua Oblong Pepper Seeds for sale..................Me thinks someone is full of chit!:crazy:
BIGPEPPERS.jpg

Yeah I have some of them growing as well. I will update as they grow, kinda skeptical on them, but hey, never know, right?

Maybe I can get them to cross with a hottie? How about a giant Trin Scorp or a Mega Bhut? LOL that would be awesome, but probably never happen, but we can dream.

These are real I can vouche I have seen them in person although not quite as big as the monster in that photo, but yeah they get freakin' huge, and they are sweet not hot would love to see a hot version , but would make a killer monster chile rellenos :)

Matt50680 said:
Maybe I can get them to cross with a hottie? How about a giant Trin Scorp or a Mega Bhut? LOL that would be awesome, but probably never happen, but we can dream.

:shocked:

If it ever happens, you can be the first to munch one down! :flamethrower::mouthonfire:

WickedMojo said:
would love to a see a vid of someone munchin' down a foot long bhut! lol I bet if someone grew one we could get neil to review it, that would be awesome :D

Hell yeah!

Reckon it might actually give him a run for his money....? :think: Hmmm.... naaah!

gasificada said:
Hell yeah!

Reckon it might actually give him a run for his money....? :think: Hmmm.... naaah!

yeah I think your right , neil would probably chomp it down and tell the rest of us to harden the f*** up! lol :)

He probably wouldn't look any different eating a jumbo Bhut or something now. :lol:

The Corno Di Torro doesn't have any heat at all though, I thought.

I have grown this variety some years back - they do get very long, but mine were not very thick-walled, so the biggest weighed around 250 grams (circa 9 oz) I also remember flavor to be very disappointing...

Last year I grew a bell pepper that weighed in at 298 grams (circa 11½ oz) - its a strain I am growing from a cross a few years back, so it is not stable...
DSCN0817c.jpg

DSCN0884c.jpg

DSCN0911c.jpg

I never believe too much in E-bay adds. The aconcaguas are big but not that big:) Good tasting multi purpose pepper, I'm growing them again this year
Here's some I grew last year. Even green they don't look like the ones in the E-bay pic:(
3788759770_94a4b944d7.jpg

the one is wearing a thong
3808341657_9a7dd528ea.jpg

Back