• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce PepperMaster Fusion Fire everyday hot sauce

Another great sauce from Tina Brooks & PepperMaster if this is an everyday hot sauce this is what I want everyday fusion of many chiles Scotch Bonnet, Jalapeno, Goat Peppers, Cayenne, Birdeye, Habanero, Chipotle Wow You would think it was overkill with all the chiles but not at all the ingredients he uses along with the chiles work. Don't get me wrong it's hot damn hot but the flavor with the aroma of this sauce starts your mouth a watering. The only drawback is that it tastes so good you eat more then you plan and get a good burn. Awesome sauce a 10 on my heat scale & a 10 on flavor as it is a great sauce for that meal that needs a spark here's an inferno. Very good stuff!

Mick
Kato's

Another comment on this sauce is I would think the Fusion Fire would be a good value as I really like this sauce & still have almost half a bottle left. A little goes along ways.
Used the Fusion Fire on some smoked fish dip. Wow burns so good!

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Another comment on this sauce is I would think the Fusion Fire would be a good value as I really like this sauce & still have almost half a bottle left. A little goes along ways.
Used the Fusion Fire on some smoked fish dip. Wow burns so good!

Mick
Kato's

Agreed on all the above. Fusion Fire is potent, and a little made my mouth sizzle for quite a while. What struck me first was the amazing ingredients, and all of them fresh. Not just that, but the sauce was a little chunky. If you've ever used that runny stuff called Ta-BAS-co, then you'll notice that this doesn't resemble that in any way... and that's a compliment.

- J

Kato's is proud to introduce that we have the honor of carrying some of the PepperMaster products In the coming weeks you'll be able to find this awesome sauce( Fusion Fire) on Kato's website along with the Chili Chocolate Passion.
We consider all of PepperMaster products to be true gourmet items and look forward to share them with all.

Back