• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Majority rules

What pod colour takes your fancy?

• White

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Green

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Orange

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Red

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Omnicolor

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Purple

• Pink

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • The Infamous Black

• Brown

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
Pod colours. What does everyone/anyone favor?

I grow red, yellow and brown. Obviously green in between, i don't grow any orange.

Would vote but limited to one choice!!!
I love vibrant yellow pods (fatalli/devils tongue) and the brown of a choc hab

I love the yellows. That's probably just in my head because yellow has always been my favorite color. Green is the only color I actually try to avoid, and that is probably because of all the bad japs we get here...

I'm torn. I love the striking orange pods, but on long, thin pods red is best.

Though who knows, by the end of this season it might be black!:P

Yeah all i have ever grown are pods that eventually turn red, so who knows, can I change my vote later in the season if I need to? LOL

I love red, but can I change my vote. I think yellow is the best. But the nagas/bhuts are red so...

red and yellow, tough one. but had to go with red anyways, it's so powerful.

my favourite variety is yellow though, the Hot Lemon =)

To me nothing is better than a deep fiery red. Then I grew some chocolates last year for the first time and they are giving red a run for the money.

I seem to be the only one admitting the voting for white, mainly because from the peppers i have grow i like the flavor of the white pods i have eaten. I didnt see black as a color. Black is my favorite color soo i would have to go with that if it was on theyre. white has got me I actually have never eaten or tried a brown pod yet soo maybe when i do it will change my mind!

Back