Hello All!

I just wanted to pop over and see what all the racket is about over here on The Hot Pepper.
I'm seeing lots of familiar names and faces over here, so this is where you guys are hiding!!!
I'm a Canadian hot sauce manufacturer and a life long Chile Head.
I've tried Sauce-A-Holics Anonymous, but it didn't work. I guess you could say I'm a chronic.
Lots to see here on the Hot Pepper. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

DEFCON Creator said:
Oh God, there goes the neighborhood! :hell:

Come on John, every neighborhood needs a couple of liquor stores and a gun shop, don't you think?? :hell: I promise, I'll behave. :hell:
How goes World Domination this week?? I saw the collateral damage from Defcon Day. The hotsaucegoonie all snotted up and weeping like an 8 year old with a skinned knee. That's some funny stuff.
You're the man!!
We need to order. Shoot me new pricing on the Colussus lineup when you get a chance.
:hell:

Dan@BLP Labels said:
Welcome, ya crazy Canuck!

Hey Danny Boy!
I hope you guys had a great holiday season at BLP. Thanks for the card and the sticky ruler. It's come in handy when guys walk in the store and try to "measure up" to Uncle Big. :hell:
I figured out the bar coding thing on my own by the way, but thanks for the tip you gave me. That's the avenue I took and it's worked out well.
Thanks again for the hookup the first time around.
BLP Rocks!!!:hell:

No problem Big, That is what we are here for. The holidays for me are always good especially when surrounded by family, friends, good food and even better drink! I trust your holidays were good, also?

Dan@BLP Labels said:
No problem Big, That is what we are here for. The holidays for me are always good especially when surrounded by family, friends, good food and even better drink! I trust your holidays were good, also?

Holidays were busy for us. Lots of eating (too much actually) and I actually got some much needed rest.
I worked on a new BBQ sauce recipe with my mom, and watched the whole 6th season of 24 over New Years. It was great.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Welcome Aboard The Hot Pepper Uncle Big!![/QUOTE]

Thanks Cap'n. I just thought I'd test the waters here on The Hot Pepper.
Lots of really cool info and posts, I'm very impressed.
I think I'll stay awhile if that's alright with you.:hell:

Uncle Big said:

Stay as long as you want... Beer, hot sauce and salsas are in the fride aand the chips are in the pantry. Just make sure to put the toilet seat down when you are finished and turn off the lights!:hell:

BigDawg said:
Welcome Uncle Big
Thanks Big Dawg.
I'm thinking we should talk about getting your product up here in The Great White North.
I'm hearing great things about it.:hell:
Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Uncle Big said:

I was very impressed also, a lot of informative stuff, with a few "guess you should have been there moments" thrown in...Can't beat it.

Uncle Big said:

Yeah it's fine by me. Just remember that if you drink the last beer, you buy the next round!

Pepper Belly said:
Gruss Gott aus Deutschland Uncle Big!

Dank für den willkommenen Pfeffer-Bauch! :hell:
God I hope that's the correct translation.
If I called you a dirty name, I apologize.
My German is a little rostig.
Thanks for the welcome Pepper Belly! :hell:

Cap said:
No worries about me imbibing the last pint, Uncle Big is a straight edger (now). :hell:

I had to quit drinking or go pro. I didn't want to loose my amateur status or I couldn't compete in the Drinking Olympics on 2016!! :hell:

I'm always up for buying a round or two, especially if the waitress has a sweet ass!! God I hope my wife doesn't log on, and if she does...Creator made me do it. Sorry hunny he's a terrible influence. :hell:

Back