ROCK THE SAUCE!

This is actually my second post here... lol

There is always soooo much to catch up with when joining a new forum.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself..

Who's going to the Fiery Foods show in Albuquerque? -Lars-

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hola csigi,
Not sure about making the big show?

Nope, I'll definitely be there! Had a great time last year. I picked up some new customers there and I'm hoping to get a few more again this year also... :)

I think my booth# is 506 this year. Better than being in the outside hallway like I was last year. Boy was it dark out there! :) -Lars-

The Mullet will be there...maybe I should show up as Mullet-Man, lol, that would be classic...or weird. They could promote it as a celebrity appearance, lol!

Welcome to the forums Lars! I hope you have fun here!

I know it will be tight for most of us working at our spaces to get out and walk around for any extended periods of time, especially when it's crowded! lol

But Most of us will have some sort of help and can get away for at least short bursts. Last year since I was such an uber-noob in the industry I just cruised around and checked things out. This year I'll be more upfront and talking to people outside of my booth..

See you all there, any and all who are going..! -Lars-

imaguitargod said:
Hey Lars, how's the chick that's modeling your shirt on the website and will she be at the show? :hell:

She now lives in Arizona so it's possible that she might be there for one of the days attracting people to my booth! :scared:

marcosauces said:
BTW lars..awesome way to sample your sauce...A++++ that's brilliant...never thought about that..:)

Thanks man, it works great. I've been doing it for almost 2 years now. I also sell them at my mall kiosk as well. Some people buy 'em! :cheers: -Lars-

Back