New Forum

admin

Admin
Welcome to the new THP format.

Many things are not ready yet. Please have patience I will be fixing things in the days to come.

Post any bugs or issues here.

Blogs should return tomorrow.

Check out the new chat room. If it's popular I'll upgrade it. Right now 5 can enter.

Have fun!

Welcome to the new THP format.

Many things are not ready yet. Please have patience I will be fixing things in the days to come.

Post any bugs or issues here.

Blogs should return tomorrow.

Check out the new chat room. If it's popular I'll upgrade it. Right now 5 can enter.

Have fun!

WOW WOW WOW.........Wonderful look.

Thanks THP.

NJA

I need to enable the fast reply box for all the forums too.

And please have patience people. This conversion took a month and once it's done then you really see what it looks like and how it works.

Will be back later.

Wow, so overwhelming. My first question is how do I disable signatures, repetition is just so annoying

Ok I figured it out. Click on your name at the top for settings

one feature i found myself constantly using that would be great to have back was the "new posts" tab

Having the "TOP" button at the bottom of the page is a handy feature. Saves having to scrooooooool all the way to the top. Hope to see that come back.

i like the new look... it'll take a bit to get used to all the new bits and pieces, but i think so far so good!! you are going to need more than 5 people in a chatroom at a time though i reckon :) So far the only wierd thing is on the front page where it shows the most recent comment.. it says Guest_USERID for all the recent comments, and for some you cant see the thread its sitting in..

nice job :)

also doesnt show where people are from, now we will never know who all the Aussies are! lol ;)

I'm assuming thats something we have to enable now?
anway , nice job boss, appreciate all the work you put in to keep this site goin thanks!

What I miss in this setup is the level of Heat which used to be in form of number of hot sauce bottles.

I feel that I have become a commoner, persona Non Grata with new set up. (cry, sob sob)

Back