• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blairs "Peppers at the Beach" reserve, only 24 of 'em!

PeppersBlair299.jpg
Well, here's a rare one. This is Blairs "Peppers at the Beach" reserve, made special for the recent Peppers at the Beach Tailgate at Peppers in Rehoboth Beach, DE a few short weeks ago. Only 24 of these gems exist. It's the same style bottle as the Caldera released years ago. The top 'bottle' has a lovely vial of 16 million crystals, and the two bottom have different styles of Habanero dust. The resin actully is mixed with sand from a Delaware beach, to give it that little 'special'.

I thought that was a one of one just for Chip. Never even knew they were for sale. What's the deal Creator?

James Beck had interviewed Blair at Peppers during the event, and he made the announcement that the "Peppers at the Beach" reserve was coming out. I didn't even know about it until I watched the interview on www.spicyrv.com. Originally, there were only supposed to be 13 of them, but for some reason there are now 24. Definitely a collectors item, and I do believe it's going to be a rather difficult quest to find one of these gems. That being said, I do wish you luck in getting one. If you are going to the Weekend of Fire in a couple weeks, perhaps you can inquire about them to Blair.

Pauly, got your PM, I sent a reply. Congrats on the pickup. You might want to post a few shots of what you got, considering the entire set is the only one ever made by us, back in 2006.

James Beck had interviewed Blair at Peppers during the event, and he made the announcement that the "Peppers at the Beach" reserve was coming out. I didn't even know about it until I watched the interview on www.spicyrv.com. Originally, there were only supposed to be 13 of them, but for some reason there are now 24. Definitely a collectors item, and I do believe it's going to be a rather difficult quest to find one of these gems. That being said, I do wish you luck in getting one. If you are going to the Weekend of Fire in a couple weeks, perhaps you can inquire about them to Blair.

Pauly, got your PM, I sent a reply. Congrats on the pickup. You might want to post a few shots of what you got, considering the entire set is the only one ever made by us, back in 2006.

I will do that as soon as it arrives! :woohoo:

By the way...if I EVER sell it....you and DEFCON will have first right of refusal. I think it'd be nice to have if you ever start a museum! ;)

Here they are in all their GLORY:

The one.........THE ONLY (1/1)......1st. place prize from the very FIRST offical Deathmatch Wing-eating contest!! I will let The Creator bask in the glow here and describe them if he wishes to do so........otherwise, just BEHOLD!!!

100_1347.jpg

100_1348-1.jpg

100_1349.jpg

100_1350.jpg

I am so stoked that I can't even see straight!!!

PeppersBlair299.jpg
Well, here's a rare one. This is Blairs "Peppers at the Beach" reserve, made special for the recent Peppers at the Beach Tailgate at Peppers in Rehoboth Beach, DE a few short weeks ago. Only 24 of these gems exist. It's the same style bottle as the Caldera released years ago. The top 'bottle' has a lovely vial of 16 million crystals, and the two bottom have different styles of Habanero dust. The resin actully is mixed with sand from a Delaware beach, to give it that little 'special'.
What number did you get?

Back