Software Issue. ATTN: ADMINS

One of the things I have noticed with the forum software upgrade might be something you admins will want to know about and attend to. Not sure if you have already had this brought to your attention but i will try to describe it the best I can. So up where the "Search" is there is that gear button (I think that's what it looks like) next to the magnifying glass. I click on that and put "Crazy8" in the "Find Author" field and hit the "Search Now" button. Now this does bring up all the posts that have me as the author but since the upgrade it has been doing this really weird thing. Since the upgrade any topic I have added another post to it will show another instance of it in the search. If you don't understand what I am saying let me try to clear it up like this. When I do a search by author "crazy8" I should get a result back that shows 1 instance of all topics that have me as their author. What I am getting is multiple instances or "copies" of topics. So I have a topic called "Your own space ideas". Ever since the forum upgrade every time I make a reply to that thread it shows 1 more instance of that thread. Right now I have 8 instances of THAT thread when I do the search.

Like I said I don't know if this has been brought to your attention or not but I thought I would still point it out in case it hasn't.

??? I dont think so ??? I have not done anything different from how I always do things and have only had this issue after the upgrade. Ill take a screen shot and you can see what I am seeing.

Here you go. This is what I see after I do an author search for "Crazy8"
Forum.jpg

No, but close.

Choose "Search titles only" from the top.

Leave the search term blank and enter the author username.

Or

Go the the username's profile and click "Find My Content".

Back