• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Video Log

Hey guys. Me again. Im going to try starting up a video log similar to Neil's and some others I have seen. (hope I do as good as Neil!!! Takes it like a champ.) I have a few varieties growin now and will be eating the first fully ripe one off of each plant for all to see, and possibly laugh at!! Im sure youll all enjoy. To the point now, does anybody have any fresh pods already that is willing to send a few for the trials? Ill cover shipping or trade for seed or products I have available. Not going to advertise here, but check out the industry announcements for more info on that. Im going to try to compile a video journal of me eating every pepper I can get my hands on from bell to bhut. If anybody has a special request or would like to see me eat anything in particular, give me a shout. Ill try anything at least once! Twice if it hurts good enough. lol

Well if I get some Bhut Jolokias, Trinidad Scorpions, Congo Reds, and some Cappy Brain strain to pod up then I will send you those to try out on videos. That ought to be a good start for ya!

Charles

how about your purple bhuts would like to see them live up to their name oh and by the way i will get your seeds out when i can i have been verry sick over the past 2 weeks been in the ER 2 times and i dont want to get anyone sick

sounds great. Ive been looking for some of the brain strain seeds. Been meaning to see if anybody has any on here. I have two purple plants growing right now. hoping Ill get a good crop of em again this time around. Im out of seeds now. I have 2 packs left heading to Australia this week. Id love to try any and all peppers. I have a few Bhuts abuout to ripen. Cant wait!!!!

Back