Hello from SoCal

Hello, my name is Rich and i've been growing NM chiles for about two years now, Big Jim, Sandia, Espanola, and Lumbre. I also grow Chichimeca jalapenos and serranos in my small yard. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and experiences with other chileheads. I also like to smoke meats and chile pods. This looks like it's going to be a fun place to visit and meet new friends.

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Wow Rich it is a great pleasure to have you on the forum! For those of you who are into BBQ and mean REAL BBQ Rich is a HUGE contributor online and I have seen him on various forums, but mainly on the SMF (smoking meat forums) where I think he is now a super mod?? I have actually cooked some of his recipes from that forum.

Did you get out to the KCBS event in costa mesa last week. It was the kristies charity event. All the big teams where out and I was lucky enough to score a Que Challenge card which allowed me to sample EVERY (yes I did say EVERY) vendor. Over 50 vendors in all and I was able to pick the winner in both pulled pork and brisket from my tasting notes. I don't think my colon can handle that many samples again so i'll probably just judge next years event instead.

If you need any superhots or seeds just let me know!

Wow Rich it is a great pleasure to have you on the forum! For those of you who are into BBQ and mean REAL BBQ Rich is a HUGE contributor online and I have seen him on various forums, but mainly on the SMF (smoking meat forums) where I think he is now a super mod?? I have actually cooked some of his recipes from that forum.

Did you get out to the KCBS event in costa mesa last week. It was the kristies charity event. All the big teams where out and I was lucky enough to score a Que Challenge card which allowed me to sample EVERY (yes I did say EVERY) vendor. Over 50 vendors in all and I was able to pick the winner in both pulled pork and brisket from my tasting notes. I don't think my colon can handle that many samples again so i'll probably just judge next years event instead.

If you need any superhots or seeds just let me know!

Thanks for the kind words, this seems like a user friendly place to be. About the KCBS event, this month and July are tough as there are so many graduations and weddings in the family. Thanks for the seed offering. It's all good my friend.

Back