• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Hot Pooper's 2010 Grow Log

This is most of my plants. They have grown another few inches since I took these pics a couple of days ago. Let me know what ya'll think!
Naga Morich
07011016211.jpg

Another pic of my Naga
0704101227.jpg

Red Savina
0704101229.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion
0704101230.jpg

Scotch Bonnet
0704101232.jpg

Scotch Bonnet babies fightin' for some room
0706101509.jpg

Two Yellow 7's
0704101233.jpg

Hot Cherry
0704101234.jpg

Looks like I screwed up posting the pics. Cant figure out how to get the actual pics on the screen. Sorry ya'll. If someone knows how to do that, PLEASE let me know!

looks better :woohoo: Those are really good for cell phone pics actually. Those plants are hook. Cant wait to see the fruit!

I drill holes in the sides of my containers as well. (definitely helps with aeration and drainage).

But the holes on yours are pretty high up. Do you get roots growing out of them?

I drill holes in the sides of my containers as well. (definitely helps with aeration and drainage).

But the holes on yours are pretty high up. Do you get roots growing out of them?

i drilled my holes the same way, no roots coming out yet, plants are looking great!

No roots as of YET. We'll see how it goes!
Chillilover...yours are the Yellow 7's, the Rococo's that dont have their own photo but are just as big as the 7's, and the Cayenne's. I also have the Red Pequin's and the Tabasco's that JUST got potted up yesterday. I ran outta funds! :(
I REALLY appreciate those seeds man! Your plants are just about as big as MY set! lol. You werent kidding, they ARE getting big and Im already getting flowers with SOME small baby pods. They arent too far behind mine. SO AWESOME!!!

Log...you werent kidding! Yours look NOTHING like mine. Where did you get your plant? It looks so different, I would almost be willing to say its NOT what someone told you it was. But again, this is my first year growing the Cayenne's, so I dunno if they can do that...
Thanks lazi! Looks like the Naga's are gonna be the first to ripen. We'll see.

Im sure it will Aussie! I think all of my plants are trying to be funny. They grew REALLY fast, produced, and are STILL producing, LOTS of pods, but NOTHING RIPE!!! AAAGGGHHHHHH!!! :banghead:

Looking great! Cant wait to see the fruits when theyre ready.

How are the buckets working for ya? Ive been doing the nursery pots and grow bags, and some seem to be outgrowing even my 5 gal bags. Havent thought to use buckets yet.

For a guy that had his first set die on em you came a long, long way. :) I wanna see you eat a yellow 7 pod on video when you get one.

Sterling-I LOVE the buckets. Like them better than putting them in the ground. Have some in the ground, and they are fine. Just not as big, and nowhere NEAR the same amount of pods. I think I'll just keep the peppers in pots next year, and the tomatoes in the ground.
Chilli-Yeah, that first set whooped my ass. Started them at a good time. I think I just took TOO much care of them. 2nd set turned out AWESOME. I will definately try me a Yellow 7. I dont think I will be able to handle a WHOLE pod. Maybe just a peice, or like a 1/3rd or something. Hey, Im no hero! lol

Back