Seed Trading Parcel 2010/2011 (Round 3) - Canada/USA

Since Round 2 is done and it went so well I'll be running another Round Starting September 14th, 2010. For those of you that haven't taken part in this before, the main idea is as follows…
1) A list gets created with the Names of forum members.
2) You receive the parcel in the mail from the previous member on the list.
3) You take some seeds from the parcel that you want.
4) You put some of your spare seeds into the parcel (labeled properly).
5) You put $0.25+ into the parcel to help out with postage when it has to go across the border. Also if you have stamps you can add that instead.
6) You message the next person in the list (PM) for their address (give them 5 days to respond, then move onto the next person in the list)
7) Send the parcel to the next person on the list.

Rules:
1) The parcel only goes to Canada and USA members due to time and issues with overseas customs.
2) After the parcel is sent, send the Tracking Number of the Parcel to the Person you are Sending it to (via PM) so that it can be tracked by them (This is prefered but not required depending on cost).
3) ONLY CHILI SEEDS!
4) Only take what you need, then add your spare seeds clearly labeled. (Baggies/Labels will be provided inside the Parcel for you)
5) Please label the seeds using the following (as best you can): True Seeds or Cross?, Type of Chili, and Date of Harvest.
6) The last person on the list sends the parcel back to the first person (me) then we can sort out round 4 (Round 4 will contain the remaining seeds from Round 3, minus the ones I take for my turn).
7) The parcel will start moving SEPTEMBER 14th, 2010.
8) ****IMPORTANT**** Please post in the thread when you receive the parcel and again when you send it on. That way others have an idea where it's at and this helps a quick turnaround.
9) We are looking to have the parcel received and sent back out within 2 days of receiving it. This will keep things moving quickly as I’m sure everyone will be anxious for their turn!
10) To help with the cost of postage across the border, please put $0.25+ into the package before sending it to the next person on the list (feel free to exchange the change for bills to keep the weight down). Also feel free to add stamps if you got any instead of cash.
11) If you are sending the parcel across the border, use the collected quarters/stamps towards the cost of customs. Only use what is needed so that the extra can be used for another round.

If you wish to join please post your name in this thread and PM your name and address (used to create/organize the sending list) to me. Feel free to post any ideas you may have and any addition rules I may have missed. I have created a starting list for round 3 from ppl from round 2 and ppl that said that would like to join round 3. Everyone that recieved package 1 last round will be getting package 2 and vise versa. The packages will be balanced (seeds moved to other packages so that every package has ALL avalible types) but none will be removed from a package. The sending order will also be reversed for package 1 and 2 as discussed prior. I'll send everyone PM that are currently on the unconfirmed list. Also i'll be keeping each package to a maximum of 15 people to keep the lists smaller but there will be no cap on the number of people that can join (i'l just create another package). Below is the current unconfirmed list:

Package #1 (Uncomfirmed)
--------------------------------------
monroe8091
inolan22
Noshownate
Adrian
radman
Sydtunes

Package #2 (Uncomfirmed)
-------------------------------------
kreigle

Package 3 (Unconfirmed)
------------------------
Pita

Current Confirmed List
--------------------------

Package #1
--------------------------------------
WACOFlyer
DownRiver
smokemaster
Penny (Need Address)
mayeeta
NoVa Hothead (Need Address)
Sorellina
hot stuff
pkapeckopickldpepprz
crazy8

Package #2
-------------------------------------
vlkno
millworkman
jjs7741
pepperfever
pappywith4
rds040800
ZanderSpice
ashrikala
cueguy
origamiRN
Southern-Pepper

Package 3
------------------------
halo_players_junkyard
beaglestorm
xcsports
JSKaiser
HawaiiAl
Geosojda
charlesNYC
bhut camp
chili willy
Coach
ditter
GarrettM18
Benjoe
madzx2

I PM'd everyone but for so reason I could not PM the following ppl (not sure why):

Noshownate

So i didn't forget about you so if you see this just PM me you address. If you cant PM me post in round 3 thread stating that you would like to rejoin and we can see about getting your address via MSN or something.

i'm in i guess my pm box is full maybe we should do this also package 1 goes backward to package 3 pakage 3 goes bacwards to package 2 and pakage 2 goes bacwardto package 1

i'm in i guess my pm box is full maybe we should do this also package 1 goes backward to package 3 pakage 3 goes bacwards to package 2 and pakage 2 goes bacwardto package 1

I think that is a great idea. Being near the front of the list you only see what was originally sent with the package but not what others have shared. Being at the end you may not get to see what was there at the start. If we do your suggestion, everybody gets to try a little of both. (except the middle man of course)

Beaglestorm

Also remember this is open to anyone in Canada/USA so PM me before September 1st to be added to the list :). I would like to get 4+ packages going if possible.

Back