• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense GROWING HABANEROS IN THAILAND

Came across this very interest blog by an expat who is trying to grow habaneros and jalapenos in thailand.It looks like he has had many problems along the way but finally he is getting there.
im sure he could do with some moral support, and some good advice from you guys out there.
click the link

http://habanerosandjalapenosinthailand.blogspot.com/

Thanks Colin; that is my blog.
At this time I know of no one successfully growing chinense here. It's evident one needs tenacity to overcome the problems of soil, water, and most importantly temperature. Growing supplies are hard to track down but are available in agricultural areas and Bangkok (if your willing to put up with the traffic).
Thanks for the plug. :)

What a small world this is, to think that all this time it was your blog. nether the less a very interesting read, informative, great attention to detail, and a real pleasure to see someone so dedicated to the cause.
confucius says... Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Well, yes it is a small world and Thailand is an even smaller part of this world. But it's where I live and by gum; I miss my super hots so as the saying goes: If you want something done right; do it yourself! So there you are.

Back