for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

I have mentioned this in several different threads that I might sell exotic hot peppers here in the Marketplace. I've put much thought on a price point everybody can afford and have decided to keep the measurement for sale at 1 oz. which is about 8 Nagas or 4 larger Bhut Jolokia for comparision. This will give everybody a chance that wants to try some rare chiles in which they are not growing a shot. Packaging will be small flat rate boxes from the USPS, first come first serve pm for availability. Price is comparable to a packet of seed just pay shipping costs. Paypal accepted.

7 oz. freshly picked Naga Morich
IMG_4375.jpg

Nagas $7/oz.
IMG_4376.jpg

Bhut Jolokia $9/oz.
IMG_4378.jpg

T. Scorpions $8/oz.
IMG_4381.jpg

Fatalii $7/oz.
IMG_4379.jpg

Other superhots available.

ME! ME! ME!

Where do I pay?

salsalady I'd be happy to help, let me know what peppers you want to taste in a pm with you e-mail. I will send a paypal invoice that will give me your shipping address. Mostly Nagas available this harvest more variety and quantity coming soon. :mouthonfire:

Got my Nagas and T Scorps in the mail today PRF. They look great. Thanks :dance:
Really like the Naga flavor and the heat lingers nicely...Haven't tried the T Scorps yet.

Have bunches of both Orange and Peach Habanero is anyone is interested. The bottom photo is of Big Sun Scotch Bonnets posted for P. Dreadie. :drooling: :drooling: Still too early for lots of the superhots. :oops:
IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

Picked up mine from the neighbor who kindly rescued them from the post office and kept them in her fridge for a couple days until we got back from camping.

Video soon~

Oh Yea, Cappy, what is that other brown one?

thanks~

Hey good harvest PRF. If by chance you still have any peach habs I would be interested.All the seeds I had went bad and would luv to add them back to my grow list.Give me a yell with cost or can trade at the end of this season with you.Let me know and have a great 1. Rich

Hey Rich have tons of Peach habanero fresh pods on the way just have to wait a week for the next pickin'. Have not saved any seed but there will be plenty in the pods I send. Let's see in a week what pods I have available and you can choose some other varieties if you want. Mark the selection of pods changes every Monday so keep an eye out for a pm about that time, mailed out on Tuesday and delivered priority mail 2-3 days. :flamethrower:

I sent you Nagas and Douglah, also sent some Guadeloupe Black. Good for the neighbor to pick the pods up and keep them safe. :cool:

Cappy,

How do those Guadeloupe Black taste? They are so beautiful but I only have a limited area to grow. Really looking for great tasting peppers. Are you growing them for the taste, the looks or just something new? Thanks.

Beaglestorm

Hey Beaglestorm I am growing them because I received seed in a trade last year. They are giant chocolate habanero type not as pungent or hot but like them now for their size. :surprised:

Hey PRF would luv some fresh peach hab. My seeds actually went bad .Let me know what to do and i`ll be there and once again Thanks a bunch! Oh yea YOU ROCK

Back