• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Surprise! Look what I got.

I've been reading some threads about how great the people in our hot pepper community are and now I have another to recognize...again. I got a really pleasant surprise in the mail today. Check it out.

100_7241.jpg

Thanks soooo much Nova. You are the best.

Very cool JayT! Ya, Nova sent me some seeds and they were also wrapped in cruise liner papers. I figured it out...Nova is actually the recreational director on one of the major cruise lines! :lol:

The thing is, you guys are the only ones that will take my "package". Try to give it away all the time but people just run! :D

The cruise brochure was laying around my house and i decided to use it because-

1. Here there is no cash for a cruise
2. It belonged to my ex
3. Everyone likes boats
4. It was the only stiff paper i could find
5. It is pretty and colourful
6. IM ON A BOAT MOTHER F@#$KA!
You are very welcome Jay as are all the other people i manage to send stuff to. I does like to share and there is only so much powder i can go through! ;)

I think I am going to make Wheebz try some on a spoon! I plan to share the pain as well! He is going to hate me soon. :evil:

nova sent mine between stationary. lol.

but if you're close enough to the envelope you can smell it a couple feet away. smells strongly of peppers. lol.

=D

Yeah the pepper powders are alright Jay, it's just the seeds that they don't want getting through i think.

Using this method i have had a damn near 100% success rate, even to Isreal! Best place to hide something is right under someones nose ;) I do wonder what they think about the smell of the powder though and i pity any sniffer dogs that might land on these particular envelopes!

Yeah the pepper powders are alright Jay, it's just the seeds that they don't want getting through i think.

Using this method i have had a damn near 100% success rate, even to Isreal! Best place to hide something is right under someones nose ;) I do wonder what they think about the smell of the powder though and i pity any sniffer dogs that might land on these particular envelopes!

Send me some!!! Whaddy'a take in trade???

Back