• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Mexican villa- springfield

there are several Mexican villa's located around Springfield. My personal favorite being on sunshine street just across from St. john's hospital. The place is as original to springfield as our cashew chicken is. They are most famous for their "burrito enchilada style" which consists of a whopping burrito slathered in there enchilada sauce, covered with melted cheese, lettuce and tomato. they serve them in halfs or wholes(because they are huge) they have 3 sauces as well, sweet, which is a very thin, sweet non spicy sauce. mild which reminds me of "Pace" salsa, and a pretty spicy "hot sauce" (it could be hotter but it is still very good). service has always been good for me and my family, but we try and eat there quite a bit. so they know us pretty well. they have a small gift shop inside where you can buy T shirts, sauces...ect.

If you are ever in springfield, Missouri check them out!

http://www.mexicanvilla.net/

Definitely a good place if you're in Springfield! I've always gone for the sancho enchilada style myself but don't make it down that way very often any more. Hot sauce is great but if you're there with others you might also get a 'cheese dip' (appetizer?) to go with the chips.

Back