• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Whcih bottle should I open next?

419497320_7b27d9f060.jpg

Yeah...there were another 21 bottles in the fridge that were opened, but they were ones I also had unopened ones of.

I have everything catalogged in Excel...once I'm done maybe I'll post it somewhere

Open that flask of Down South and try it. You'll probably use up your limit of 75 bottles by buying Down South only.:) :shocked:

While you're experimenting, May I reccomend Kato's Chocolate Candy bars? They're good!:)

tinner666 said:
Open that flask of Down South and try it. You'll probably use up your limit of 75 bottles by buying Down South only.:) :shocked:

While you're experimenting, May I reccomend Kato's Chocolate Candy bars? They're good!:)

I've already had the Down South Sauce, and I agree it is an excellent sauce, especially for times when I just want habanero flavor. I put all the THP people toward the front as a sign of support of their hard work. I look forward to adding the products of Devil Duck and others who are starting up when they are available.

imaguitargod said:
Hey! No fair! I see some bottles that have been opened and drained already (ie: Blue's)

An empty bottle of Blue's is not good, not good at all. I strongly suggest getting a refill fast!

Weather or not I get my business up and running this year, I will be brewing sauce. I will also be creating two different sauces this summer as well to increase my line to 4 sauces.

One sauce is going to be (hopefully) a reverse burn type of thing. You'll get the burn up front and it should cool off later. Details on that one to come...

DevilDuck said:
Weather or not I get my business up and running this year, I will be brewing sauce. I will also be creating two different sauces this summer as well to increase my line to 4 sauces.

You know, I never did get to try any of that Nuclear Scurvy of yours. ;) I don't think I even got the chance to meet you., Unless you stopped by my booth at the FFS and things were out of control and I don't recall.. ;) -Lars-

Back