• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion ButchT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VcFwmqDFAQ

The ButchT Strain. The heat was immediate and did not subside the entire video. My endorphins did not help and there was really no noticeable peak to this pepper. I got a hint of a fruity flavor at the beginning prior to the heat really starting to set in and again at the end however for the most part the only thing my brain could comprehend was the way the capsaicin lit up my entire mouth, throat and stomach. The pain in my stomach was shooting in all directions. It was similar to the stomach pain of the 7 pod jonah strain. At the end of the video prior to taking a sip of milk the thought crossed my mind that I might throw up. This took place about 5-10 minutes after filming than again about 20 minutes later when I came back to edit the video. Not sure if seeing the hick ups on film is what caused it but it sure did give me a flash back haha. Even after all that my stomach was still hurting however is feeling much better. So to answer some inquiries in advance, the hottest pepper I have had is still the Douglah. Looking back almost all of the peppers I have eaten have been extremely hot. I started to compare it to specific peppers however when look at the list for super hots I was going to compare it to the list is just too long. The effects on my body seem to suggest this was the hottest however I have eaten more peppers than I ever have in such a short period of time this weekend. I do not regret it at all and look forward to eating my next pepper but am going to give my body a couples days rest prior to eating any of the peppers that SS has sent or the 7 yellow pod (seriously pretty scared of this one after seeing salsaladys vid) that HP is sending me this week. I also forgot to add a pic to the video so here it is: http://imgur.com/DeNuk.jpg

Those are some evil looking chile's. Every video gets better and better, I think one of the networks needs to make you the star of a new reality show. Between your extreme eating and starting a new life on the coast you have the makings of a show more interesting that anything they are currently showing. By the way, have you had any funky dreams as a result of your hot pepper binge?

That pain you described sounds like how I felt after a Bhut Jolokia on an empty stomach. Biggest mistake of my life!

Love your vids, always a good watch! I'm definitely going to be looking for those next season!

Like a Champ!! Love the vids. Always good to watch someone else squirm a bit. I believe Im past due on my next video myself, so I may have to get back on that.

Keep em coming! Do give your body a rest though. :woohoo:

Go Laz with your I can eat any pepper laid back attitude, nice looking ButchT Scorpions from WickedMojo. My brain could never talk my arm in to picking up a whole Scorpion and putting it in my mouth, just won't happen. Awesome video again Ryan, how you keep chomping these extreme chiles is beyond me. Real world pepper eating champion! :mouthonfire:

Holly Moly Laz:crazy: , Scoville Adventures just keep getting better, glad it's you and not me. Way to go Ryan, Beaslestorm was right on.

Wow, you sure handled that scorpion better than I did. I ended up in the fetal position screaming like a baby :) and although I still grow these I haven't had the balls to eat another one and its been several years now.

F%&#$N awesome bro. yeah maybe give your body a break for a couple days.Ha Ha. My butch T's are ripening right now. Perhaps i'll give it try this weekend. :mouthonfire:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahah!

You do realize the Almighty meant for these things to be "cooked" into our food. :)

Wow.

Wow! You ate a whole Butch T. Scorpion at one time--that's scary. My hat's off to you, though, for surviving the experience.

You're not bothered by Green Kriptonite, are you?

Alan

Those are some evil looking chile's. Every video gets better and better, I think one of the networks needs to make you the star of a new reality show. Between your extreme eating and starting a new life on the coast you have the makings of a show more interesting that anything they are currently showing. By the way, have you had any funky dreams as a result of your hot pepper binge?
haha what an idea. Actually I cant say for sure, I havent remembered my dreams since I was a kid. Wish I did though.

That pain you described sounds like how I felt after a Bhut Jolokia on an empty stomach. Biggest mistake of my life!Love your vids, always a good watch! I'm definitely going to be looking for those next season!

Yeah I learned that lesson twice, I will never ever do it again! The stomach pain is the worse part on an empty stomach well even on a full stomach too.

wow the hottest thing out there and you ate it. I salute you and them some!

Thanks Franz! It was defininetly up there and the after affects are still "kicking my ass".

Go Laz with your I can eat any pepper laid back attitude, nice looking ButchT Scorpions from WickedMojo. My brain could never talk my arm in to picking up a whole Scorpion and putting it in my mouth, just won't happen. Awesome video again Ryan, how you keep chomping these extreme chiles is beyond me. Real world pepper eating champion! :mouthonfire:

Thanks Cappy, I will never eat a ButchT like that again as long as I live! I do it because I like to see the comments people leave me and the pain can only last a day or two haha. I always like to try the whole pepper the first time I get it. The only reason I could stay so calm is because I had no idea how hot it was going to be than it was too late so just had to sit down and try to keep my composure. I thinker Hunter S Thompson said, "buy the ticket, take the ride"

Holly Moly Laz:crazy: , Scoville Adventures just keep getting better, glad it's you and not me. Way to go Ryan, Beaslestorm was right on.

Thanks dick, I'm glad its me and not you too! :rofl:

Wow, you sure handled that scorpion better than I did. I ended up in the fetal position screaming like a baby :) and although I still grow these I haven't had the balls to eat another one and its been several years now.

I think its safe to say that you only need to eat a pepper like that once! I know I wont do it again.

F%&#$N awesome bro. yeah maybe give your body a break for a couple days.Ha Ha. My butch T's are ripening right now. Perhaps i'll give it try this weekend. :mouthonfire:

thanks! I will! If you do let me know what you think!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahah!You do realize the Almighty meant for these things to be "cooked" into our food. :) Wow.

Yup got to try it first so you know what your tasting when your eating the food :)

The legend just grows. Way cool Ryan, you are going down a path few will follow.

Thanks Patrick, I think video reviews are becoming more and more popular but most people make a few and quit. The only thing I quit was smoking & my job ahahah :woohoo: I started the journey might as well finish it. Besides this is too much fun not too. and I have met a long of cool people doing it.

You are a machine man. test after test. normal food must taste like play-dough at this point. that scorp has got to be up there with douglah judging by your reaction. i guess i wil know your pain as jjs7741 just sent me a huge black naga along with a scorpion , a jonah and a douglah. i don't know if i can hang like you but i'll try.

I have been watching all your videos and they are awesome. It sounds like you have a Canadian accent before you eat the pepper, then bam, it changes to a regular American accent after your mouth is on fire! LOL

You are a machine man. test after test. normal food must taste like play-dough at this point. that scorp has got to be up there with douglah judging by your reaction. i guess i wil know your pain as jjs7741 just sent me a huge black naga along with a scorpion , a jonah and a douglah. i don't know if i can hang like you but i'll try.

Oddly enough yes, I didnt think it was possible to loose taste from eating peppers however this morning I have tried a couple of different things drinks included and it definitely does not taste like it should. Wow those are all the heavy hitters too! I have never had a black naga but can testify that the douglah and jonah are crazy hot!! Good luck let us know what you think once you have them!

ncie dude! not sure how you haven't blown your insides out in the terlit! Nice work

I think of it as a detox, kill any parasite and clean all of the bad stuff out.

I have been watching all your videos and they are awesome. It sounds like you have a Canadian accent before you eat the pepper, then bam, it changes to a regular American accent after your mouth is on fire! LOL

Glad you like the vids and thanks for watching them. Damn that N_FF must be rubbing off on me haahh. I live close enough to Canada perhaps I picked it up not sure where that came from.

Back