• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Mr. D's pictures

nice pics dream...nice place marco, heard a lot of good things about it already.

are you going to be a JJ's in August?

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hey Dream, did you stick around for the gravy, biscuits, bacon, sausage, fried apples and taters in the morn?

No, unfortunately I was just passing through and I had the dog in my car, so I didn't want to leave him alone for too long. He's a crybaby and likes knowing someone is near by.

Thats ok Marco, my sis and I slammed a few beers in the parking lot while we were scoping your place out. I pulled up your picture (on your sauce bottle) and we were like
"is that him? no maybe its his son." thinking you look younger in the flesh:-) Just a thought here but you may wanna consider putting your lovely bride one of your future hot sauces, like Big Dawg has done with Candy's Private Reserve (which I am now out of:-(

Thats cool Dream, you are close enough to shoot up there a few time a year huh? Hey watch that 1100 foot Summit (east on Hwy95) on the way there! I could hardly look down....... cracked me up, I almost spilled my beer:-)

Hillbilly Chili said:
Thats cool Dream, you are close enough to shoot up there a few time a year huh? Hey watch that 1100 foot Summit (east on Hwy95) on the way there! I could hardly look down....... cracked me up, I almost spilled my beer:-)

I don't take 95, I take 81. It's sort of on the way to my mom's house in PA (a little out of the way, but not terribly), and it is directly on the route from my mom's house and D.C., which is usually a combined trip.

I need to make the trek up to yer place one weekend Marco. I'm sure that Blue's and maybe a few others could be picked up along the way. Glad to hear that it's going well for you bro!

marcosauces said:
probably not BigDawg, i got another show for that weekend :(

You really need to try and make the Jungle Jim's show Marco. Have you had the opportunity to meet Bret from JJ's yet? If not, shoot me a pm and I'll get you in touch with him.

DEFCON Creator said:
Marco, we have to come up with a date that Defcon will be rolling into town for a nice Defcon Day at your place!

Creator..not a problem...i am just tooo darn busy to call you....i went from 100 lbs wings a week to 600lbs a week...and my head is just plain spinning..:(

Hillbilly Chili said:
Thats ok Marco, my sis and I slammed a few beers in the parking lot while we were scoping your place out. I pulled up your picture (on your sauce bottle) and we were like
"is that him? no maybe its his son." thinking you look younger in the flesh:-) Just a thought here but you may wanna consider putting your lovely bride one of your future hot sauces, like Big Dawg has done with Candy's Private Reserve (which I am now out of:-(

haha....comon man...i don't look too old..:(
ya...she saying that if i ever get famous her picture goes on the labels..:) might sell better..!!! :)

Back