for-sale For Sale, Naga & Superhot Blend, Flakes and Seasoning

Hello Everyone
Since I lost my job I have had time to finally get my seasoning business off the ground, these are the initial first products, I have several more in the works that will become available over the next few weeks
such as an awesome steak seasoning, jerk seasoning and a tasty dry rub coming soon.

I have the following items available
all products contain no junk just superhots :)
Pure Naga Flakes $9.99 4oz Shaker bottle (1.75oz weight)
Naga/Scorpion Blend $9.99 4oz Shaker bottle (1.75oz weight), (This is a blend of Dried and Smoked Bhut Jolokias, Trinidad Scorpions and Habaneros,) if you have ever had Dragon Dust this is similar

I am trying to keep prices reasonable as most of you know similar products of the same size or less sell for around $16

Unfortunatley I will be doing orders by hand until I finish my website sometime later this week
if you are interested in ordering some please send an e-mail with your address, product names you wish to purchase and quantity to mojospices@comcast.net
I will calculate shipping and total cost and send you a total along with paypal instructions.

Heres some pics of what you will be getting (Im still waiting on my labels to get finished)

bhutbottle2.jpg

bhutflakes3.jpg

Below is a pick of the Naga/Scorp Hab Blend you can taste all the flavors without being masked by the searing heat :)
nagafire2.jpg

Great photo and great price. Just looking at it makes me want to sneeze... and use it to make a dry rub..... and sprinkle it on pizza..... and on buttered corn.... and.....

Thanks for the compliment :) this stuff is good it creeps up on ya, you get alot of flavor up front and just when you think its not that hot it hits ya :)

If anyone is looking for Bulk pricing please send me a PM I can sell by the pound at a cheaper price, 1lb or more orders will come in vacuum sealed bags.

Thanks

Rich (WickedMojo)

Back