Land of the Mid-Knight Son

New guy on board:shocked: . Found the site here doing some research and looks like a cool place. Just getting started with this on a production scale. Being in Alaska it is a bit more difficult but hey, somebody had to do it.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep you posted from the top side of the world.

Could use some help on finding bottles at a reasonable price. $1.45 each up here:mouthonfire: .

Thanks
John

Welcome from the State where there are 6 different climates...and 5 of them are great for growing peppers...

AKA

Devil Duck Central.

BTW-- I've been to Anchorage twice...but never left the airport!

Alaska Hot said:
Being in Alaska it is a bit more difficult but hey, somebody had to do it.

Welcome from another newbie.

So, do you grow your peppers in a green house? I'd be very interested in learning about your production methods.

I'm in the south, so I have a nice growing season; but I'm always looking for ways to make it longer at both ends without an enormous financial investment.

Welcome aboard! I myself have only recently moved from AK after 28 years. I tried jalapeno's under lights indoors with very mixed success up there. As I worked as a fishing guide in Bristol Bay in the summer, it was left up to my gal to maintain the herd in ANC while I was away. Let's just say she killed my aloe vera by over watering. Just moved to Las Vegas via Seattle area and am now very happy knowing the soon to be planted herd of japs and pequins will be happy happy. By the way it is 74 degrees today! Where in AK are you? You ready to go fishing?
Cheers and welcome.

texas blues said:
Welcome aboard! I myself have only recently moved from AK after 28 years. I tried jalapeno's under lights indoors with very mixed success up there. As I worked as a fishing guide in Bristol Bay in the summer, it was left up to my gal to maintain the herd in ANC while I was away. Let's just say she killed my aloe vera by over watering. Just moved to Las Vegas via Seattle area and am now very happy knowing the soon to be planted herd of japs and pequins will be happy happy. By the way it is 74 degrees today! Where in AK are you? You ready to go fishing?
Cheers and welcome.
you sure seem to move alot...lol

Back