• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment BBQ Stu's Steel City Blast Furnace

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Product Reviewed:
BBQ Stu's Steel City Blast Furnace
Company:
BBQ Stu's, Inc.
www.bbqstus.com
TheHotPepper Member:
BBQSTU
Listed Ingredients:
Tomato puree (water, tomato paste), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, molasses, sugar, pineapple juice concentrate, salt, modified food starch, natural smoke flavor, garlic, onion, mustard flour, spices.
Label/Packaging:
Store quality design, great bottle shape.
Heat Index:

Woo hoo! Here we go folks... another great BBQ sauce! I did the spoon test with this one. It is sweeeeet, with a nice smokiness, and a little heat. It's not knock your socks off heat, but for a BBQ sauce, it's pretty good.

I tried this on a lot of things... a burger, wings... the best was the pulled pork sandwich!

The consistency is perfect for BBQing. It will stick to the meat, and not drip on the coals (or wood). I didn't get to grill with it, I used it as a condiment, but summer is almost here, and I will be using this!

If you are looking for a sweet BBQ sauce for your chicken and pork, with some smokiness, and a little heat, here it is.

PS. This sauce bears the seal of the NBBQ (National Barbecue Association). I don't think they hand that out to just anyone. Congrats on that acknowledgement.

Attachments

• stuspork.jpg
    stuspork.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 210
  • stusburger.jpg
    stusburger.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 201
Back