• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Anyone try Dragon's Blood or Dragon Slayer from Chilipepperpete?

I was looking around on Chilipepperpetes site and noticed they have some seriously hot sauces! Dragon's Blood Batch 13 and Dragon Slayer both have 12m scoville extract and 15m scoville crystals in them! There is very little talk about them on the forums, so I was wondering if anyone on here has tried them? They listed their old Dragon's Blood (Batch 12) at just under 800,000 Scoville, and it only had the 6.4m scoville extract in it, so the new Batch 13 should be much hotter than that!
I'm considering picking a bottle of each up, but the price is rather high with the international shipping and all. I just need a little push from you guys. lol

WOW! That's pretty high up there on the SHU. Yeah, go for it. :dance: If you do, let us know how it tastes and heat level.

Go for it! They've won some THPA in the Extreme cat. Poor judges.

I'm not reluctant I've tried them all.

I'm not reluctant I've tried them all.

Alright, and how do they compare to other super hot sauces (Black Mamba, Mad Dog Silver, Blair's Ultra Death)?

I emailed them last night asking which one of their sauces is the absolute hottest, and it's Satan's Shit. Satan's Shit is basically the same as the new Dragon's Blood Batch 13, except that it doesn't have vinegar in it.

Go for it and see. I'm sorry I haven't had the others.

Go for it and see. I'm sorry I haven't had the others.

Alright, deal! I'm going to buy some Dragon's Blood Batch 13, Dragon Slayer, and Satan's Shit. I'll do a review on here once I try them all out, since there is very little talk about them on the forums. I'll compare them to the hottest stuff that sells in the U.S.

If they're an extract sauce, Im out. Not saying there arent any extract sauces out there that arent decent. I just havent had one that is. Every single one has tasted like shit.

I have a bottle of Dragon's blood batch 12 in the cupboard but haven't got round to reveiwing it yet. WIll post it on here when I do.
I too am intrigued with the new batch 13, and also the ingredients in the dragon slayer are unusual - prunes, cherries, blueberries and a shed load of extract... :hell:

Ive got Dragons Blood Batch 13 and 14. I opened the 14 and it has a strong extract taste and it's very hot! I finally gave it away. It's hot :hell: But tastes rough...I don't know if it's worth it after you pay all the money for it. :rofl:

Ive got Dragons Blood Batch 13 and 14. I opened the 14 and it has a strong extract taste and it's very hot! I finally gave it away. It's hot :hell: But tastes rough...I don't know if it's worth it after you pay all the money for it. :rofl:

I ended up picking up some Satan's Shit, as it is the hottest stuff they make. It's the base they use for Dragons Blood and Dragon Slayer, but it isn't diluted. It is VERY thick (almost like tar) and tastes pretty damn nasty! The stuff is also hotter than molten lava!

Alright, and how do they compare to other super hot sauces (Black Mamba, Mad Dog Silver, Blair's Ultra Death)?

I emailed them last night asking which one of their sauces is the absolute hottest, and it's Satan's Shit. Satan's Shit is basically the same as the new Dragon's Blood Batch 13, except that it doesn't have vinegar in it.

AND
I agree. The warning that is on the side of the Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition bottle is perfect. They really make you aware that the sauce is this bottle is dangerous!
The Hottest Sauce In The Universe actually has a slightly comical warning label. Some people might not even take it seriously, as it says something like "use to play pranks on your friends". Eating any more than a teaspoon of this stuff would be dangerous!
I recently got some Satan's Shit from Chilipepperpete, and that stuff falls into the same category as this! I tried a small serving (1/5 teaspoon or less most likely) and it kicked the shit out of me. My mouth was on fire (obviously) and my stomach felt pretty damn bad afterward.

That is all I could find on it :lol: OPPS this was supposed to go on a Satans Sh!t thread---Sorry

Balac :beer:

Back