free More Free Pods

I'm about ready to call it quits for the year. I have some pods that will be ready to harvest that are looking for a good home. I think that I will have: Aji Dulce, Aji Limon, Beni Highlands, Cachuca, Charapita, Criolla Sella (maybe), Dundicutt, Hinkle Hatz, Inca Drop, Goat Pepper, Peruvian Pointer, Purira, Pusa Jwala, Pusa Jwala Orange (maybe), Paper Lantern, Santa Fe Grande, Sibirischer Paprika, Vietnamese Tearjerker (maybe) available. If anyone would like to try some of these, just send me a PM and I will accomodate if possible. First come, first serve.

Thanks for the idea Hot Pooper - I hate to see anything go to waste.

I just feel terrible that I asked people to pay for the shipping. Then a VERY nice gentleman sends me a $10 box of peppers.....I feel like a total douche now.

I appreciate the kindness Yoop and Beagle. Still doesnt keep me from feeling like crap! lol
Dont know if Ive told you yet, but the in-laws just gave me 1/2 an acre to use for plants next season! There will be MAD give aways! Gonna TRY to grow thai peppers for that guy that owns that thai rest. we went to. Then I might be growing some peppers for Sterling. Any peppers I give away will be MINE, not Sterling's! lol But I imagine there will be LOTS to give away!!

Still have a few pods if anyone is interested: Aji Limon, Cachuca, Purira, Sibirischer Paprika, Peach Habanero, Tobago Seasoning, Vietnamese Tearjerker available. If anyone would like to try some of these, just send me a PM and I will accomodate if possible. First come, first serve.

I got your package yesteday and have to say one more time - THANKS!!! Absolutely wonderful pods! I would also have to think you are a master of Origomi based on how intricately pacakged it was. You are a very kind person!

send me an address. not sure what condition they will arrive in but i'm willing to give it a shot. thanks.

hey, if stuff arrive safely from the states to here. i bet they'll be fine just getting it to alaska. =D

send me an address. not sure what condition they will arrive in but i'm willing to give it a shot. thanks.

cool thanks :D but can you please tell me how to make a PM i looked everywhere on this site but i cant find anything about it....
yeah, you can still tell i'm still a noob to the site haha.

Back