• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Early Naga looks mean

After surviving a major aphid outbreak, my nagas leaves aren't looking as healthy as they could but I managed to get a few early pods and this one looks real mean. I believe it was started in early December. Soon, I will no longer be a naga virgin.:drooling:

POTAWIE said:
After surviving a major aphid outbreak, my nagas leaves aren't looking as healthy as they could but I managed to get a few early pods and this one looks real mean. I believe it was started in early December. Soon, I will no longer be a naga virgin.:lol:

creep shuffle creep creep - did you hear that? - what is that sound? hmmmm... sounds like POTAWIE moving towards the Naga plant... wait, that sounds like *snap* an evil looking pod being removed from the plant... those two sounds, hmmm..., sounded a little like *click/munch* - must be a pic of the Naga being eaten - WHOOHOO - can't wait for them pics ;)

looking good, I bet you cant wait until they're ripe :lol:
I hope I get my bhut that I order, if not I guess I'll have to buy some pods. because all of you guys are talking about the nagas is killing me, I want to try them.

Here's the amazing ghost chile. Thanks Bradfordlad for the photoshop work
chilliface.jpg

thats cool looking, makes you wonder if you'd eat the chile if it grew that face on every pod for real ? at least you'd think twice about it, maybe ?

Back