event Houston Hot Sauce Festival

JSKaiser

Banned
I would like to extend an invitation to those close enough to come join us at the 10th Annual Houston Hot Sauce Festival!! Going to be an awesome time. You cant go wrong with great food, hot sauces, and live music. Also going to be a large area for the children with moonbounces and other activities to participate in. Going to be a lot of sauces to try, as well as a lot of great food.

I will be there running the Kaiser Seeds & Pepper Co. booth. This will be our first exhibition as a company, so wish us luck, and stop on by and see us. We will be booth number 238, just across from CaJohns!! There will be many great vendors here.

I would like to announce that I will be working in association with a few of our fellow THP members, and would like to send a big thank you out to SalsaLady, PepperLover, Hot Pooper, and Aji Joe for helping out and making this possible. At our booth we will have some Texas Creek Ghost Fire Hot Sauce available, and some of pepperlover.com's hot powder blends, spicy seasonings put together by Hot Pooper and I, and many varieties of fresh superhots. We will also have live plants, and all sorts of organic plant care products.

From Oregon, we will be showcasing the Pepper Shark for its first run in the south, so come check it out and see a demonstration, and get your pepper cleaning tool.

We will be taking many pictures and some videos as well.

Come vote for Texas Creeks Ghost Frie Hot Sauce in the People's Choice Specialty Sauce!!! Great sauce here if you havent tried it yet.

Enough said for now. Here is a link to the Festivals website.Houston Hot Sauce Festival

Here is the link to a slide show of highlight pics from 2009. Enjoy!! Festival Pics

We will have to get you over here next year. Ill get you plenty of pictures and stuff.

I have been keeping my eye out for interesting Longhorns gear for ya.

Thanks Sterling. Its all good. I dont know when I'll ever be down there. With my dad dying 2 years ago, and my "friends" abandoning me when I was going through that, and my step-mother being the "you-know-what" she is, just no desire to go back down there, ya know?
Anyways, I bet that festival will be a BLAST!! What kind of bands are they gonna have there? I hope something GOOD! Make sure you take your computer, if its a laptop, and keep us informed during the festival. Instead of a "Tweet," could you call it a "heat?" DAMN Im a funny SOB!!

Back