• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment BBQ SAUCE RECALL -- Please Read

I just picked this up on my news reader...

RECALL — CaJohns Firey Foods Co. is recalling several brands of barbecue sauce because they contain undeclared anchovies, soybeans and wheat, to which people may be allergic. The brands are: CaBoom! Bayou-Q Barbecue Sauce Spicy; CaBoom! Barbecue Sauce Hot; CaBoom! Bayou-Q Barbecue Sauce X Hot; Gecko Gary's Brushfire Spicy BBQ Sauce; Irish Scream BBQ Sauce; and HDH Grillin' Sauce. All lot codes are being recalled. For information, call 888-703-3473.

T.

Smart aleck. :D

Just saw the date of your blog... where did you get this? My newsreader only picked it up today. And newshound that I am, I hate waiting for news.

T.

Google? That sucks... Google is where I got it... how odd... What's the key words you're using???

Don't tell me I'm getting a weeks delay on such things because I'm in Canada... Bad enough I can't get good tequila!

T.

Tina - Don't know, probably just BBQ sauce, but I picked up right away, things in Google News tend to get buried as they get older. I keep the blog updated daily with any news worthy items.

Back