• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

!!WARNING!!!! Murder...not for the squeemish!!!

That white oval thing on the first one were eggs ( I forgot the proper term ) of a wasp. The eggs hatch into larvae which consume the horn worm. Parasitic little bastards.
I had a small infestation of them worms a few days ago, caught two of them, one I killed ( was stuck to the plant ) the other I plucked off and let go FAR away. I just didn't have the heart to kill the little fella, lol.

:rofl: +1 for geeme, that beat Paulky's post on wings. Pooper you pooped on their parade, that's Sundance Film Festival material. :cheers:

Dude, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Don't forget to wash the scissors before you cut the next pizza with them. Ha!

Haha. Now that's some quality entertainment. Bloody green goo, guts, caterpillar murdering... nice. LOL. Maybe that'd make good lyrical content for a death metal song...?

Looks like those parasitic wasps found a victim--once they emerge from their cocoons, they'd undoubtedly find more. They eat the hornworm from the inside out, literally... freakin' awesome. But oh well, there's just something satisfying about decapitating insects. Either way, the SOBs are dead--you win.

Don't forget to wash the scissors before you cut the next pizza with them. Ha!
Interesting concept, cutting pizza with scissors. Here's the 4" diameter blade that I use:
pizzawheel.jpg

I'm sure if you lined up a bunch of horn worms in a row, you could make short work of them with one of these. :lol:

Interesting concept, cutting pizza with scissors. Here's the 4" diameter blade that I use:
pizzawheel.jpg

I'm sure if you lined up a bunch of horn worms in a row, you could make short work of them with one of these. :lol:

Someone soooooooooooo has to do that!

:hell:

Back