free free castor bean seeds to the first to reply

this offer is for only one person
[/b]
the first to respond

i have a large amount of Castor beans that i got from a previous trade

these things are very poisonous so use caution in where you plant them

if anyone wants them i will gladly give them away, there are many children in my area so i didnt want to plant them

pm me and i will send my info standard sase you pay postage

thanks your friend joe

OFFER CLOSED IM THROWING THEM AWAY

this offer is for only one person
[/b]
the first to respond

i have a large amount of Castor beans that i got from a previous trade

these things are very poisonous so use caution in where you plant them

if anyone wants them i will gladly give them away, there are many children in my area so i didnt want to plant them

pm me and i will send my info standard sase you pay postage

thanks your friend joe

Castor oil trees are the BEST natural mole control!

Why would you do that to someone? Castor's are EXTREMELY invasive and hard to kill... over here they take over fields.

Wow Omri didn't recognize you were here without your picture in the avatar - nice to see you around again -- I like the plant but not sure how it would do in CT as far as how invasive it would become

Wow Omri didn't recognize you were here without your picture in the avatar - nice to see you around again -- I like the plant but not sure how it would do in CT as far as how invasive it would become
Nice to see you too, Lucky. :)
It is important to mention they don't grow freely in all climates. Israel is a tiny place, but we have deserts, snow, green mountains and forests and many other different climates. Castors like it hot and dry, but not too dry.

SORRY ALL IM A HOT PEPPER MAN DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM, I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD THING BAY OFFERING THEM

I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE THAT BAD I KNEW THEY WERE POISONOUS

IM CLOSING THE OFFER AND THROWING THE SEEDS AWAY!! I REFUSE TO DO THAT TO ANYONE
THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

I FIGURE ITS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY I DUMPING THEM

WOW DID I RUFFLE SOME FEATHERS OR WHAT??

DIDN'T MEAN TO

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Wow, you're a sensitive little guy, huh?
No need to throw those away. all plants are blessed creations of the lord and we must respect them. people like POTAWIE who like those plants and know how to control them will enjoy them. don't dump da seedz.

Wow, you're a sensitive little guy, huh?
No need to throw those away. all plants are blessed creations of the lord and we must respect them. people like POTAWIE who like those plants and know how to control them will enjoy them. don't dump da seedz.

NO JUST CAREFUL

SHALOM YOUR FRIEND JOE

Hi Aji Joe. I planted gibsonii castor bean this summer because it has beautiful
red seed pods. I am saving seeds for sase's and trades. Already gave out one
sase. It's really neat looking and tropical. Will plant more next year in my back
yard. Someone in the other website you post at , in the seed exchange might
have wanted it...

Hi Aji Joe. I planted gibsonii castor bean this summer because it has beautiful
red seed pods. I am saving seeds for sase's and trades. Already gave out one
sase. It's really neat looking and tropical. Will plant more next year in my back
yard. Someone in the other website you post at , in the seed exchange might
have wanted it...

Like I said they're extremely effective for controlling moles so, if you know someone who has a mole problem, this is the answer.

Don't sweat it bro. Castor bean plants are pretty cool plants. They get a bad rap on the poison thing.

Kinda funny story though, I was tring to germinate some bronze castor bean plant seeds one time, heard they germinate better after a 24 hour soak in water. Don't know why, but like an idiot I dropped a bumch in a brown beer bottle and put some water in. Anyway the next day I was lurking in my canyon holding the bottle looking for a place to plant em, and absent mindedly took a swig. (an inadvertant response I have when holding a beer bottle) I totally remember getting a mouthful of seeds and foul water and wondering "uuuuuhhh.... why???" :lol:

I've grown castor bean plants for over 10 years. They are one of the fastest growing plants alive and very tropical looking. I'll have to get a pic of this years monster but here's an old pic from 2006

Potawie's castor bean 2006
july26008jl9.jpg

glad to see Omri back man.

This place wasnt the same without you.

POTAWIE, that plant looks very cool and this has been a very informative thread

Thank you dear sir.

I did some reading and apparently Castor's won't survive harsh winters and that what makes them maintainable in cold-weather countries. over here they just grow and breed like pests.

Back