• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My varieties/ grow log (for real this time!)

Hey there guys! I know all my grow logs that I had started well, I never really kept up with them or I couldn't get the pics to upload. But this time I'm going to list all the varieties I got, and if you guys could, help me pick out some to grow...

I'm kind of suprised people respond onto my thread that I've posted, seeing as how I'm new and never posted anything significant enough to be good enough for uhh, I do not know the word but yup.

Anyways, here's my Varieties, some it tells me what kind they are like the Chineses or Annuum or something, but some don't unfortunately. Oh one question is the Naga Jolokia PC-1 same as the Bhut Jolokia or are they completely different?

Sugar Banana (rainbow.com)
Big Chile (why don't they make a Godzilla or King Kong Chile)
Bell Tower (rainbowchiliseedscom)
Variegata (rainbowchiliseeds.com)
Aurora (rainbowchiliseeds.com)
Pinquita de Mono (rainbowchiliseeds.com)
Bike Billy (rainbowchiliseeds.com)
Peach Habanero (rainbowchiliseeds.com)
Georgia Flame (seedrack.com)
Royal Black (rainbowchiliseeds.com
Marbles (seedrack.com)
Lots of Bell seeds (store)
Naga Jolokia PC-1 (rainbow)
Rainforest Trifoliage (rainbow)
Pretty Purple (seedrack)
Explosive Ember (rainbow)
Carribean Red (seedrack)
Pretty In Purple (rainbow)
Purple Glow In the Dark (rainbow)
Apache (rainbow)
Peruvian White Habanero (rainbow)
Ancient Sweet (rainbow)
Red Hot Cherry Pepper (seedrack)
Brazilian Starfish (rainbow)
Scotch Bonnet Red and Yellow varieties (seedrack)
Bonnet Bell Hot F-1 (rainbow)
Antilles (915river's give away)
Kavalerova Sweet (rainbow)
Variegated Striped Hot (rainbow)
Tobasco (seedrack)
Unknown Serbian Sweet (rainbow)
Mystery Seeds (rainbow)
Jalapeno (seedrack)
Habanero (seedrack)
Black Hungarian (rainbow)
White Habanero (seedrack)
Tepin (seedrack)
Black Pearl (seerack)
Chocalate Habanero (seedrack

Well if you haven't noticed I only got from to sites... I was going to try to do Neil's but I couldn't figure it out, pepperlover: I didn't find any one that sparked my interest, peppermania: same reason as lover...

And to the people that do like mania or lover, sorry, but nothing that seemed interesting.

Now I'm sure some one is tired of reading all this but, if you guys can help me out with picking some of them to grow that'd be pretty sweet, and some feed back on the ones here would be pretty cool to if possible :).

I sent you some butchT scorpions and some fatalii seeds so these should be a good start ;), also sent some different dried versions so u can get a taste for each of the superhot variety
my best advice is start small master growing a few good varieties get a good sytem going then expand, so pick what u think are ur top 10 or so and go from there. everyones gonna have their own preference, and each chile had its own uniqueness just find your favorites and go :D

my best advice is start small mastr growing a few good varieties then expand next year

lol, my problem is that i kept sowing and sowing and sowing more and more. i don't think i'll be able to handle this soon enough.

I sent you some butchT scorpions and some fatalii seeds so these should be a good start ;), also sent some different dried versions so u can get a taste for each of the superhot variety
my best advice is start small master growing a few good varieties get a good sytem going then expand, so pick what u think are ur top 10 or so and go from there. everyones gonna have their own preference, and each chile had its own uniqueness just find your favorites and go :D

Haha sweet, was thinking that you might forget so I was'nt getting my hopes up lol, that hydro set up I was talking about little while back, I got it in Monday(?), I can't remember but this thing works good haha, nothing is growing in it yet. I still need to pick seeds lol

Ok, quick update on all my plants, many of them had sprouted out of the dirt, my Black Pearl Pepper is finally having flower buds, none have bloomed yet, and my hydroponic unit has not been used by any plants yet

Update on my seed list, i have gotten 2 new additions to it from Mojo :D
the two new varieties are Butch T Scorpions and Yellow Fatalii :D
happy and excited when i finally got it in haha :)

Back