• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

A thread to post whatever seems to be on your mind at the moment.......can be a statement.....question.....comment....rant....or blog. The floor is wide open.

Coffee for breakfast......beer for brunch.

Sharing some fatalii love with someone who's man enough to eat it with me, then making fatalii love afterwards......

the roof of my mouth is burning...nose is running...sides of tongue and corners of mouth are burning...and to think...this is just from a hot banana pepper...

My parents have always been the same way. My dad always said it gives you something to be thankful for.

I guess that is not completely random so...

I like turtles.

We don't turn on the furnace all winter. We just have a wood stove in the kitchen for heat. Gets ******* cold in the winter.

Maybe i'll cook ham for dinner.

I've done 100 pushups today.

Everytime I want a beer, I "pay" for it with 20 pushups.

.....by Christmas, I should be able to bench press a Buick.

If we had to learn proper grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation...before we could use the internet, I wonder how many of us would still be online.

Hmm. I don't. Right guy, right bod, pink shirt is really hot!
I think what I like about it is the confidence factor - not all guys have the self-confidence to wear pink.

Back