• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

LOL

CJ - The one thing - make sure you check to see if you're being sold sushi-grade seafood, if you decide to roll your own.

So tired after a late night of TD madness and internet issues. Then waking up with the kids early this A.M. and cleaning the tornado ravaged kitchen.... just had toast and scrambled eggs with LDHS Orange label.... now I have to pee but can't get off couch.

JAG- I am sure you are a fine parent. Kids push buttons on purpose..... don't let it get to you. At least try to not let it eat you.

LDHS why was I unaware of the red label until now??? Just found out through your FB page... definitely going to have to try that sometime. :) :dance: I can make my pepper dance too!

I've pretty much gotten so tired of being cold all the time now, that I seem to put on my snow boots first thing and leave them on until I have to go to bed. And yeah, I don't even want to take them off for that......

I have found that when I'm faced with a gang of dancing peppers, fighting back is futile....just put on some Funk!!!! They'll dance right onto the grill - all by themselves!!!!!!

Back