Brain Strain Sauce 10+/10 heat scale

Alright! chileheads everywhere I proudly release the Brain Strain Hot Sauce first edition. I had to finalize a recipe with exact measurement to help keep consistency in my product and after realizing that to make this sauce stand out it had to be :hot: . I have decided to kick thing up a notch from my last batch and have added some pepper extracts or natural pepper flavoring in this recipe. Not only does it have serious heat but incedible flavor as the pepper mash shines through and is worthy of the name. What I need are some testers of my sauce so I have a limited number of bottles being released to the public under one very important disclaimer:

'Due to the extreme nature of this sauce, you the prospective purchaser hereby release Brain Strain aka Cappy from all liability with respect to damage or claims of injury resulting from the misuse or over consumption of this product. You promise to keep this product out of reach of children (under 18) and all animals and declare to have no respiratory problems or prior knowledge of a heart condition'.

Ingredients in decending order are superhot chiles, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper extract, bourbon, spices. Refrigerate after opening.

Price is $20 paypal only. Shipping will be done with USPS medium flat rate boxes, per order charge of $10 for up to 6 woozies.

Contact via PM or e-mail if interested in trying the very first limited edition because when they're gone....

Cappy

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4725.jpg

I wish you the best with it Cappy.

I too am kind of curious as to why you would add extract to it. I understand it adds copious amounts of heat but the trade in flavor isn't usually worth it. How's the taste?

Yah Cappy, btw- I ain't a hot sauce maker, or a critic- having grown and eaten the BS (thanks again) I wuz just surprised at the add-in. Oh lawd = I'm fearin'...

I'm sure you'll move your product PDQ man.

I understand ya'll concern about the added extract but even with superhots a hot sauce can be forgettable and I did not want that with this name. You do not taste extract at all and only know it's there by the heat of this sauce, the taste is all chiles. Just took another spoonful as I cannot keep eating it, at first you taste some salt from the mash and then wonderful fresh smooth chile flavor with the after taste of the bourbon no extract chemicalness at all. It is nicely balanced and is hot enough for the serious chilehead, aimed for the taste buds around THP. Insane in the membreane goodness, my best sauce yet! :dance:

Just to let you all in on a little secret I'm sending 2 for 1 bottles of Brain Strain sauce on every order until noon Monday. Thank you for your business.

That is why I am giving a discount for all early orders HP, one bottle to open and one to collect. Cannot do anything about the shipping costs so $20 per bottle HP. I know I shove more than a plate of superhots in to each bottle so I did not think a properly labeled gourmet hot sauce should be much less considering all the extra works it takes to cook and bottle. Please buy now but be very careful do not want extract overdose anybody.

I have not figured out shipping overseas yet but I will still honor the special 2 for 1, will have to double the shipping to $20 up to 6 woozies for all overseas orders. HP I understand your hesitation with extract sauces but a lot of effort has gone in to this sauce and to continue I need to profit at least some. I always put back in to my sauce making business hope as I grow to have economies of scale and lower cost per bottle that way. If you want Hot Popper PM me and I pay your shipping.

Back