• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Halloween Reserve 2010

Its a cool lookin coffin, and you might be able to sell it for much more on ebay. I would consider it but sure dont have the $300 bucks for it. Thats cool I wonder what number you will get. One thing I was wondering is if they are even done yet because the pic is only of the coffin none of the hot sauce or gold skull and they usually show several of those.

No he has said that it isn't quite complete yet and I think it is going to have more than 1 item in the coffin, perhaps 4 or 5 with one of them being 16mill (pure cap) and the other 5mill and perhaps some other collectables.
It prob wont come for a few months so have time to save up :pray:

I ordered mine about 30 seconds after I got the email. Yah gotta be quick! I'm amazed that they are not showing up on Ebay yet. People were selling the Golden Death before it had even come out.
I am glad to NOT pay the second hand market price. Pretty soon people are going to be asking like 1,500.00 for one...Its crazy! :hell:

I ordered mine about 30 seconds after I got the email. Yah gotta be quick! I'm amazed that they are not showing up on Ebay yet. People were selling the Golden Death before it had even come out.
I am glad to NOT pay the second hand market price. Pretty soon people are going to be asking like 1,500.00 for one...Its crazy! :hell:

I'm die-hard collector....and have nearly every reserve Blair has produced (minus about 5 ultra rare variations).....

....but I REFUSE to pay $1500 for one bottle.

There are TWO of the X/24 Caldera reserve from Peppers on the Beach earlier this year on eBay as we speak.....but I'm not paying seven hundred dollars for one. I MIGHT go as high as 4 hundred....and I'd imagine that's about 2 1/2 to 3 times what they cost at the show.

Unfortunately, it looks like (and this is just a guess) those 24 bottles wound up in the hands of only a handfull of people....with some walking away with several bottles at a time. :(

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum(just registered today) and happened to come across this topic. I was actually able to preorder 2 of blair's 2010 halloween reserves. I plan to keep one for myself and sell the other as a sort of investment to help pay for the one I will be keeping. I am super excited to see what all will be included in the coffin! From what blair has posted about it on the website and in his emails, it sounds very promising inded!!!

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum(just registered today) and happened to come across this topic. I was actually able to preorder 2 of blair's 2010 halloween reserves. I plan to keep one for myself and sell the other as a sort of investment to help pay for the one I will be keeping. I am super excited to see what all will be included in the coffin! From what blair has posted about it on the website and in his emails, it sounds very promising inded!!!
So, YOU"RE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT MY BOTTLE!!!!!!

:tear:

:lol:

So, YOU"RE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT MY BOTTLE!!!!!!

:tear:

:lol:

As mentioned above, one of MY 2 bottles could become YOUR bottle... for a small fee of course. I think $10,000 sounds fair :lol: We'll have to wait and see what's actually included in the coffin once it arrives or more info becomes available. I won't discriminate or show favorites when it comes time to sell it, and I'll be selling the lower numbered bottle of the 2 :onfire:

As mentioned above, one of MY 2 bottles could become YOUR bottle... for a small fee of course. I think $10,000 sounds fair :lol: We'll have to wait and see what's actually included in the coffin once it arrives or more info becomes available. I won't discriminate or show favorites when it comes time to sell it, and I'll be selling the lower numbered bottle of the 2 :onfire:

For ten grand, you had better look good in a dress and high heels......

:rofl:

Seriously............I want first dibs!!!!!

Back