• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

ATTN: Washington- wingdome challenge

Have any of you attempted the 7-alarm wing challenge at the challenge dome? I have inquired f their wings are made with extracts ext. however am waiting on a reply. Whos joining me on the wall of flame?

per website:
"You can even spice your chicken wings up to blazing hot 7-alarm (for those aiming to join our Wall of Flame)."

http://www.thewingdome.com/index_mm.cfm

Hey, LnF, can you shed a little light on this restaurant? Or whatever it is? Or perhaps you are looking for the same information?

Is it a restaurant that offers hot wing challenges?

There's a whole lot of hot heads in WA that don't live in the METRO.

If you're looking for amigos to walk the line with you in a fiery culinary excursion, I bet the bill could be tallied.

trying to find out more info, heard you have to eat 7 of their wings to make it on the wall.Not sure of the other rules involved. Would love to have some chili heads take the challenge with me!

http://www.thewingdome.com/7alarm.cfm

the rules sound simple, just not other food or drink during the 7 minutes, no ranch or blue cheese for dipping and no napkins gotta lick your fingers clean lol

Im betting there is lots of extract in it, 7 minutes is a long time for 7 wings, BWW gives you 6mins for 12 wings and that doable in 3mins

thanks for the link, Mojo.

sounds like a bar/restaurant with locations in
Greenwood
Kent
Kirkland
West Seattle

from the menu-
7 DEADLY WING CHALLENGE
If you dare… Eat seven 7 Alarm Wings in seven minutes with
no beverages and get a 7 deadly wing challenge tee shirt
and your face on the Challenge Wall! $7.77 if you fail…
free if you follow the rules & beat the clock!
Order your 7 Alarm Recovery Kit in advance!
2 Ice Cold Milks and an Ice Cream Sandwich to fix your pain! 4.99

Now face the merciless wrath of the 7 Deadly Wings!
RULES:

1. Sign the waiver admitting that you're ignorant of personal danger, swollen lips, dry tear ducts, explosive bodily functions and overall unpleasantness after touching your eyes or various body parts.
2. Participant has 7 minutes to eat seven 7-alarm wings to the bone (yeah, that means no meat left... only clean bones)
3. No Napkins allowed during the challenge
4. You cannot eat or drink ANYTHING during the 7 minutes (Lets make this clear…until the timer’s buzzer goes off!)
5. Participant must lick clean any sauce on hands before the 7 minutes are up!
6. You have to get your picture taken with the empty plate
7. There is no Ranch or Blue Cheese allowed

Sounds like a blast!

I'm up for it, but I have no idea when we'll be over that direction. Maybe right before Christmas, not sure if we'll be over before then.

Let's do it. I have never heard of that place and I have been dying to find a place around here with heat. I've never done a challenge before and don't want to humiliate myself, but let's go check it out and eat there first. The one in Kent is closest to us I think.

Kent is about a 20 minute drive for me.I am definitely down! My only day off is Sunday, so any Sunday works fine for me. I have never taken a challenge like this before but have always wanted to. Wow WM I was thinking a minute a wing was not very long. I bet they are doused in extracts. Hmm Maybe I should tell my boss I wont make it to work on Monday.

so, you guys gonna go check it out first? They have to tell you the ingredients if you ask...not necessarily the proportions...but at least the ingredients.

SK just said to make sure we invite DuvallDave! We've been scarfing on his Sweet Spicy Girl sauce. Gotta shout out to RS67 also!

SO SalsaKid is all stoked to go do this wing challenge. If we can make it something like a 2:00pm table time on a Sunday or maybe on Thanksgiving weekend, we could do a 1-day over and back.

Did anyone look at the video link on the restaurant website?

we gotta shoot for the 7 7's!

7 chileheads eat
seven
7-alarm wings in
7 minutes, for
seven
7-alarm t-shirts...and ---
7-times the bragging rights! (this last one was SK's idea)

Boeing has the 777...the Dreamliner! We're going for the 7777777...the PAINliner!!!!

Keep in touch, amigos. Let's see what we can arrange.

we gotta shoot for the 7 7's!

7 chileheads eat
seven
7-alarm wings in
7 minutes, for
seven
7-alarm t-shirts...and ---
7-times the bragging rights! (this last one was SK's idea)

Boeing has the 777...the Dreamliner! We're going for the 7777777...the PAINliner!!!!

Keep in touch, amigos. Let's see what we can arrange.

PAINliner - awesome, that's great! :lol: I'm totally up for going too. I may not be able to partake, but I really want a T and my mug shot on the wall of flame. :cool:

Sundays would work for me too. Lets show the world what Washingtonians are all about - lets show the world why we have 7 times the bragging rights (Right-on, SK!) !!! :hell:

Maybe Mr Mal would be down too! I like how this is shaping up. So will the entire salsa family be joining? That would be 3 right? I might be able to get my brother in law to come if we need a 7th. If we all defeated the wings I bet it would be the first time 7 people have conquered the challenge ever!

LnF- if we do a one-day over and back, 'dude will come with, but he won't do the challenge. Just 'Kid and I.

I was also thinking of mal and RS67.

8-9 hours is close?

Pauly and us share a similar-"hours from everything"-malady.

We're 1 1/2 hours from the nearest regional airport, 4 hours for the semi-big airport that might have a connecting flight to Seattle...5 hours from Seattle which always entails an overnight the day before and the day after the flights.

alright...BACK TO WINGS!

If you guys can check it out and we can set something up for a Sunday, We'll make the trip.

I'll try to contact Maligator and RS67. Let's see who we can round up.

LnF, CA,

I'm sending an email to Maligator to see if he's up for a wing challenge.

We could to a one-day trip. This time of year, an earlier GameTime would be helpful. 12:00 or 1:00. Also the sooner the better as the winter storms are making the passes suspect at best.

Kid's been bugging me..."when are we doing the wing challenge?"..... :cool:

I'm thinking of going to the Kent Wingdome today for lunch just to check it out. I don't want to kill the surprise for anyone, so let me know if anyone would rather I not give details on the heat level of the 7 alarm sauce. I live only 15 minutes away and my wife works less that 2 miles from it, so I have to give it a try. I have probably driven by it a hundred times and never noticed it.

Back