Hi from Switzerland!

Hello everybody!

First: sorry for my english... ;)

Ok, let's go!

I'm Mich - The Swiss ChileMad, AISPES member and i'm happy to present myself on The Hot Pepper!

Sure, my growing season is at the end, but i would like to show to you my last 2 months of works:

post-299-1284475570.jpg

post-299-1284648388.jpg

On the swiss mountains a little girl runs and plays...

post-299-1284914899.jpg

The scorbutic grandpa

post-299-1284914904.jpg

tells to her: "If you're a good child, tonight you can eat chocolate!!!"

post-299-1284914931.jpg

The little girl answer surprised: "Hog Dog, grandpa, it's nice!".

The dog is angry...

post-299-1284914908.jpg

So the grandpa tell to her:

"If you say again bad words i wash your teeth with lemon":

post-299-1284914941.jpg

So the child, scared, answers to him:

"Grandpa, it's the emotion! You know i love you and i never say bad words, please, sorry..."

The grandpa understands and answer again:

"Ok my dear, sorry me. I was nervous about the f****ing meteo. I know you're good and don't tell bad words. At this point tonight you can eat all the strawberry too!":

post-299-1284914953.jpg

And they lived happy and hot!!!

post-299-1284915174.jpg

post-299-1284915193.jpg

It is quite difficult for me to speak english, but i will try to do it correctly.... (uuuuuh mich!!!!).

I have a very very little little commerce site with my hot products and other things (jams, etc.) and i have a "only chili" site too, here in Switzerland.

In 2011 i would like to show to you my next growing season (2011) and i hope you'll find on it something good. I already have the seeds but never say never... maybe i'll find something new.

My 2011's target: i would like to make some crosses (particulary chinense X frutescens), but other things too.

So, stay tuned because now it's my break-time, i will start on january, the 27!

Ciaociao, mich!

WELCOME FROM ALLENTOWN PENNSYLVANIA USA :welcome: :woohoo:
YES I WOULD SAY THAT WAS ONE IMPRESSIVE INTRODUCTION!! :D

if your looking for seeds and other items you have come to the right place :dance:

your friend AJIJOE

so is this your first time growing? lol.. great introduction!! Seems you've been enjoying growing peppers for a while! Thanks for sharing the pictures.. always love to see em!

Welcome from NY!

xox nicole

Ok well i`mmm soooo like slobberinggg!Welcome and ah hell it says it all ! lol Rich Great pics

Back