9 replies to this topic

#1 Talljess

Talljess

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

So I started this business 1 year ago and mostly sold local and to friends. I call it Elephant mace. We offer 13 gourmets ranging from our growingly popular Stripper sweat which is a red Savina orange sauce, all the way to our kiwi-pineapple fatali sauce. we also are able to offer large quantities of extract that in my opinion rivals THE Source and has a better flavor by far. Check us out At WWW.Elephantmace.com or look for us on facebook. Products are being photographed this monday and should be posted in the cart by next week. Looking at gettin another forum going if I generate enough interest.

THIS WE'LL DEFEND

Edited by Talljess, 10 December 2010 - 07:25 PM.

#2 PepperLover

PepperLover

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme Biz
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

cool good luck with you business keep it up

PepperLover.com

#3 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 9,695 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x6)

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

Good luck with your venture! I checked out what I could. Will check back when everything is working.

Where have you been selling in your locale? It's always interesting to hear the grassroots growing!

Texas Creek Products

The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"

PepperPeopleRock!

#4 mascalzone

mascalzone

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:30 AM

Good luck with your business, I also visited the site and I saw on facebook :cool:

#5 buddy

buddy

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

good luck - looking forward to seeing what sauces that you have to offer.

Edited by buddy, 11 December 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#6 Davez Foodz

Davez Foodz

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • aka:Dave, HotSauceGuy

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:42 AM

Best wishes for Elephant Mace! Name is awesome, as will be your business!
Sweet Spicy Girl awards: 1st Place - 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards; 2nd Place - 2013 Chile Pepper Extravaganza; 1st Place - 2013 Cajun Hot Sauce Festival; 3rd Place - 2012 The Hot Pepper Awards
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/davezfoodz
Twitter: @DavezFoodz
www.davezfoodz.com

#7 Talljess

Talljess

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

Best wishes for Elephant Mace! Name is awesome, as will be your business!

Thankyou much, Yeah I fell in love with it. I was watching an episode on discovery about Asiatic elephants and how they KILL people and destroy crops. The only retaliation the farmers could come up with was a very "green" idea using Nagas as a deterent. They said " We use the peppers as elephant mace and it seems to work" >>I looked at the wifey and said How freaking catchy is that!! So potent it will bring down an elephant..thus we were born

#8 Davez Foodz

Davez Foodz

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • aka:Dave, HotSauceGuy

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

Thankyou much, Yeah I fell in love with it. I was watching an episode on discovery about Asiatic elephants and how they KILL people and destroy crops. The only retaliation the farmers could come up with was a very "green" idea using Nagas as a deterent. They said " We use the peppers as elephant mace and it seems to work" >>I looked at the wifey and said How freaking catchy is that!! So potent it will bring down an elephant..thus we were born

That's an awesome story on how you cane up with your company name!
Sweet Spicy Girl awards: 1st Place - 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards; 2nd Place - 2013 Chile Pepper Extravaganza; 1st Place - 2013 Cajun Hot Sauce Festival; 3rd Place - 2012 The Hot Pepper Awards
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/davezfoodz
Twitter: @DavezFoodz
www.davezfoodz.com

#9 quickshotspice

quickshotspice

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

So I started this business 1 year ago and mostly sold local and to friends. I call it Elephant mace. We offer 13 gourmets ranging from our growingly popular Stripper sweat which is a red Savina orange sauce, all the way to our kiwi-pineapple fatali sauce. we also are able to offer large quantities of extract that in my opinion rivals THE Source and has a better flavor by far. Check us out At WWW.Elephantmace.com or look for us on facebook. Products are being photographed this monday and should be posted in the cart by next week. Looking at gettin another forum going if I generate enough interest.

THIS WE'LL DEFEND

Sounds awesome! Goodluck with the Biz!

#10 nmorris279

nmorris279

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

FYI, the website is not working for me. It's coming up as if the site does not exist.
HancockBMX.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users