zwack vs jagermiester

hello all

i dont drink very often as i used to have a big problem with it years ago

but i have been a JAGERMIESTER fan for as long as i can remember

i only drink for medicinal reason now (like when i cant sleep or am sick)

i have a friend that tells me that ZWACKIS REALLY GOOD AND IS AS GOOD AS JAGERMIESTER

WHAT CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT ZWACK??

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Yea , I have drank em both. not a fan of either but they do taste similar. I buy the zwack in the little shot bottles cause they look so cool, and I refill em with sauce for friends when I dont wanna waste my woozys. :)
Kevin

Yea , I have drank em both. not a fan of either but they do taste similar. I buy the zwack in the little shot bottles cause they look so cool, and I refill em with sauce for friends when I dont wanna waste my woozys. :)
Kevin

oh good it comes in a small bottle, then i can try it without breaking the bank

thanks if anyone has more input i would like to hear it

thanks joe

I keep a bottle of jagermiester in the freezer and have never seen zwack here(at least I have never looked for it). it appears jager has more herbs(56) in it than zwack(40).

But, if it is herb type liqueurs that you are interested in Drambuie is a good option, when i buy drambuie, i also buy a bottle of blended scotch and like to make my version of a "rusty nail", i make my "crusty, rusty nail" - BAM!

+1 for the rusty nails! I spend a lot of time in Canada. Jag is good medicine too. Mix half and half with Rumplemintz for a "dead nazi." That'll cure what ails ya!

Zwack but only if you can get a hold of the natural Hungarian version, the American version is diluted and artificial flavors are used.

Never had Zwack, but I have this on hand..

Bar was not finished in the picture, has a nice slick BarTop coat on it and a stainless steel backsplash.

SDC10263.jpg

Gotta love jagermeister. I am in Germany at the moment and have acquired a couple of litres to take home 9.99 Euro for a litre is sooooooo much cheaper than the UK. Although alot of Germans says its too sweet. Zwack is alright if you cant get jager

I am a huge fan of Jägermeister and consume it on almost a daily
basis. I am unfamiliar with Zwack but am always eager to try some-
thing new.

Sometime last year a local liquor store went out of business and
had all stock at 25% off. I purchased every bit of Jägermeister
they had remaining. Unfortunately they were already sold out of
the 1.75 L bottles. Here's what I scored:

cheapjager.jpg

I love Jager!I do have some Zwack in the freezer and although it is similar it just doesn't measure up to Jager.That shit will Zwack you out! :lol:

Jager > Zwack. I had Zwack rep let some of my friends and I try it for a pre-bachlor party last year. 4 out of the 5 of us love Jager. Even with them giving us a free sample and free T-Shirts I wouldn't buy the stuff. They even came back and asked us if we wanted a 2nd round. None of us took another shot.

Jager > Zwack. I had Zwack rep let some of my friends and I try it for a pre-bachlor party last year. 4 out of the 5 of us love Jager. Even with them giving us a free sample and free T-Shirts I wouldn't buy the stuff. They even came back and asked us if we wanted a 2nd round. None of us took another shot.
The Zwack that they sell in the U.S is made from artificial flavors and chemicals, it is not true natural Hungarian Unicum. So far, I haven't found a supplier of the Hungarian production line in the U.S.

IMO Jager beats the American Zwack rip off, but not the true Hungarian recipe (also bottled at 55%) ;)

Have anybodu tried Mümmelmann?
Delicious stuff that tastes better than Jagermeister.
A friend of mine buys it everytime he go to Germany.

Back