• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest January is Chopped

The first secret ingredient should start with...

• A

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • B

• C

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • D

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • E

• F

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • G

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
A few suggestions for a Chopped style TD came up (paulky was one) so here's how we will do it.

There will be three secret ingredients for one entrée. I will choose the three secret ingredients based on the poll so vote for a letter and the winning ingredient will start with that letter! Vote now and the secret ingredients will be revealed with enough time to shop. :)

Q, U, X, and Z not included.

It's the first Friday of every month.

What is a "Chopped" style TD?

So it's the 7th then. This is going to be an interesting TD. Off to google 'chopped' style.

Ah, that's what it is. Similar to the the 10 minute challange for the chefs on Ready, Steady Cook here in Australia.

Thank you DTS for posting your January thread, I had this idea in mind just hadn't figured out how to do it and your post pressured me. :)

I think it's funny that the 3rd ingredient is outdoing the rest. It's like taking the standardized test. When in doubt choose c or b.

Okay this is getting up there on the weird shit-o-meter scale. Throwdown based on fake cooking shows?
And you never noticed these are called Throwdowns? :rofl:

T is for Tofu. That is all.

NOBODY VOTE FOR T!!!

That was just a joke for TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back