Hi all

I stumbled across this site last night on my quest for the Naga Jolokia chile and immediately registered. I figured there's got to be more people obsessed with eating chiles and I found them.

I live in the Los Angeles area, north of Glendale, and I'm in my early 50's (I don't look it, I'm in the creative field and a musician, so I can't let myself look old and farty, just a little chunky.) I've been a chile addict since I was 10 and everyone around me thinks I'm nuts. I refused to get married to my wife unless we had a chile bar at the reception. I was the only one who ate it.

Hello and welcome Shakes! You sure sound like a hard core chili head!!:shocked:
I too found this place while researching the Naga species of peppers. I finally found some Naga Morrich seed here in the US and started germinating them about a month ago. To my suprise every one of the seeds were born and growing and I can't wait to see how they turn out so I can tear into them and taste/feel the beautiful pain only a pepper head knows and can enjoy :lol:

Welcome Shakes. Oh, and Pepperfreak I am up for the Naga eating youtube thing when yours are ready.

Back