• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

another worthy place to buy from

1st I'll say I havent bought from these people online, BUT I went to a farmers market today & this is the 1st time I've seen them at this farmers market (I guess they wanted to put there name out there, since its a BIG worthy FM)

I bought from them naga's,jamaican hot choc's, hot paper lantern, scotch bonnet. & all plants were very healthy looking (nagas were 6" high others were about 4" high). the choices they had at the FM was great compaired to others there, & I looked at their website once I got home & they sell many more kinds of chiles. they're kinda like cross country but not as many but still ALOT of choices to choose from.

I payed $3 a plant at the FM but I dont know what they charge over the internet ?
I thought it would be worthy of bringing this up for those in the central usa or others that cant get a certain plant because its sold out somewhere else, or just another place to order from.

heres there site - brewery creek, MN

http://www.bcfarm.com/index.php?id=home

Back