• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Burque's Grow Log

This is the official start to my grow log, and I'm starting the log off early by asking for some input. I'm about to order my seeds from peppermania and wanted to know what you guys think. Is there anything I should not bother with?
Goats Weed
Lemon Drop
Fatali
Pimento
Peruvian White Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Brazilian Starfish
Cajamarca
and though it's no longer on the site the "garden of fire" with i think 3 different 7 pots and another superhot that I can't recall.

And to continue in the spirit of my grow log both of my overwintered plants seem to be doing well a bhut and a plain Habanero.

I'm actually in Norwood, which is kind of near the airport, not really in philly.

I ended up not ordering the cajamarca because I figured I didn't really need it. And the Garden of Fire was 5 things Jonah, Yellow, and Orange 7-pot; Naga Morich: and Marouga Long. I've never heard of that last one but being lumped with those other 4 I'm not too worried. She also told me she was throwing some extras in so I'm pretty excited to get the package.

I'll post some pictures when I start to get the seeds ready. I'm planning on starting them right after I get them, so it's off to the store this weekend to buy some supplies.

Back