• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Cowboys never ending grow log

Very Nice !!!
thumbsup22.gif

thanks guys. ive started using happy frog potting soil when i transplant and im really happy with the results.
cant wait to see how big they get outdoors!

I am wondering if the hardening off process will stop them from flowering and fruiting right away...even if it does, they will be very early producers...

great looking plants man...

pics taken 1-28-2011. another week or 2 and these should be going outside.

picked 3 chocolate habs and i can see 5 that are almost ripe. great flavor and heat.

i can see some bhut jolokia pods forming too.

ill try to update this every week.

Cool. I like the under the stairwell grow area. I never thought of that. My indoor space is limited in a 1 bed. apt. But i do have a closet with a false wall behind it under a stairwell. Those plants look great.

Jim

Cool. I like the under the stairwell grow area. I never thought of that. My indoor space is limited in a 1 bed. apt. But i do have a closet with a false wall behind it under a stairwell. Those plants look great.

Jim
yeah we live in a 2 bed apt so space is an issue for me too. the stairwell works out good

ok here are pics from today, 2-10-2011.
ive run out of space so ive starting taking some outside. ill start posting outdoor pics too

ive picked 3 more chocolate habs and i love em

been collecting seeds from these if anyone needs some.

im starting to see more bhut pods now

and heres a green chocolate hab i just noticed under a leaf.

I could be wrong, but those don't really look like bhut pods to me. They look too smooth and round...or are those pictures of the carribean reds?

Those are some incredible looking plants though, I can't imagine what kind of production you're going to get out of those being so big so early...

Back