SQL Server Error?

You may already be aware of this, but rather than make an assumption, thought I'd post about it. I've been getting the SQL Error below periodically when accessing this site over the last week or two. I have checked in all 3 browsers on both my PC and Mac, and it does occur simultaneously for all. The tab above the window reads "www.thehotpepper.com Driver Server SQL Error", and when clicking the "Return to the Index" link in the pic below, it simply returns to this same point. Could be you're working on it already, but wanted to post in the event you weren't aware.

sqlError.jpg

Yes, we're probably all getting that same message, and were unable to get onto the site over the last hour or more.

dvg

Well that is curious. I got a different sql error when attempting to post that item, and it didn't appear to have posted at that time. Funny to wake up this morning to find it here!

Finally I can log in again. I got it yesterday and again this morning. Is there a contact email we can post to when this happens? I can't seem to find one. I posted it on the fb site but acted like there weren't any forums???

no it's not. There may be a link to chiliman, but it's not part of this site. He does make some damn tasty sauce though.
I had the same problem this morning, but so far so good now.

DTs = delirium tremors - the shakes that drunks get when they can't get they boooze.

huh, thought it was delusional tremors...

and I'm not so sure she was wondering what it was, probably umm huh, don't know, but I was wondering wtf! my comp screw up or something when I got that message a few days ago

LOL - TA's right - I wasn't asking what DT's are. It was a kind of shaking the head slowly over the thought of someone getting DT's from not being able to access this site for a while. Are we truly THAT addicted??? Hehehehe - maybe.......

Back