• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video 2011 Grow Videos

Hi everybody. I've been spying on this forum for a while now and finally decided to sign up last night. I'm documenting my 2011 grow on you tube. Here's the link to my channel if anyone is interested http://www.youtube.com/user/Premnasbiaculeatus?feature=mhum . Last year my focus was on tomato and eggplants this year I'm concentrating mainly on hot peppers. Any feedback or critisism would be much appreciated.

Hey :welcome: I'm sure that the forum didn't come back when you registered and say that user name is in use. Nice lookin stout little seedlings and cute fish too

Hey :welcome: I'm sure that the forum didn't come back when you registered and say that user name is in use. Nice lookin stout little seedlings and cute fish too

Thanks, yeah I figured nobody else would be using this name. That fish is a blue gill I caught in the potomac river in 2002 he's been living in an aquarium in my home office ever since.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGfdXxRyva0

This is my Latest update. Bhuts and Habs are really taking off, everything got moved up to 6" pots. This is probably my last video before I move all the peppers outdoors.

Nice videos. I'm thinking about making some vlogs but I only have a few plants sitting by the window so i dont know how interesting it would be.

Nice videos. I'm thinking about making some vlogs but I only have a few plants sitting by the window so i dont know how interesting it would be.

That's what I've done most years, start about 5 or 6 seeds in the windows. Then I buy an additional 5 or so interesting plants from home depot in the spring. This is my first year growing 100% from seed with a growlight. I only have enough space outside for + or - a dozen plants, but this year I figure I'll have enough to do my girlfriends garden as well as give away some extra plants to friends and family.

You should definitely make a vlog though, no matter how small scale your operation is there is someone else out there doing almost the exact same thing who want's to see how it works out. If you type "windowsill pe" into google it will auto finish the phrase for you, which should indicate quite a few people are searching for just that, peppers growing in a windowsill. Especially if you growing some interesting varieties.

:welcome: from Iowa.

Cool video log, thanks for sharing. Nice lil grow spot you got going on there.
Best of luck to you :cheers:

Back