pepper roasters

Hi all. I'am looking for sources for small commercial or heavy duty pepper roasters. I have found some on line but would like your reference and ratings from experience and use. Bye, Bye --- peppertiller

First of all, we would need to know how many/much peppers you plan on roasting? Are you planning to sell roasted peppers? You can go from a single burner on up to about 3 burners. Most commercial roasters use the three burner using propane. They can easliy do 30 pounds in about 4 minutes, using an electric crank/rotator. I would look for one locally, as the shipping might cost you. It's all good my friend.

Craigslist in Albuquerque is showing a couple. C..list in Phoenix shows one $375. Google their search engine that covers all cities and states. "Chile roaster"

It took me a while to find it, but here's the link to "allofcraigslist"
http://www.allofcraigslist.com/results.html?q=chile+roaster&sa=Search&cx=partner-pub-7049007453439852%3Awy8rxh-g8qf&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&siteurl=www.allofcraigslist.com%2F#734

That's a great link, CA! Thanks. I don't know how many time's I've wished for a listing like that. It's a PITA to have to click on each and every city in the state searching for "whatever".

PS- Welcome, peppertiller!

My hats off to salsalady, chileaddict and richoso12! I will use your advice. I will be using the roaster to rent out at my farm stand "Klemm's Vegetable Kart". There will be supervision with designated hours of rental operation. I grow peppers with other veggies. Approximately 400 Pepper plants in the ground and more in containers. A three burner roaster is what I have in mind. I will need a manual hand crank roaster as I do not have electricity on site. 20 lb. capacity or 1/2 bushel would do the job. I have had more interest in roasted peppers in the last few years. We also will be offering pickled peppers with our good states approval. thanks all.. If I am not successful with a private party purchase I will need direction to a legitimate company. peppertiller--tony k.

All roads to acquiring a pepper roaster have led to a dead end. I have not been able to locate a actual retail outlet or a manufacturer that has a three burner plus drum type chile roaster. This enterprise could use a stimulus. peppertiller

Check out My link I've used my own prototypes for over two years now for all types of chile, vegetables and meats - and shrimp.

The reason I came up with the company is because I wanted to share these awesome roasters! Much care and thought has been put into each and every individual roaster. Our Motto. Happy Roasters! Happy People!

Free shipping of roasters and combo roaster packages all 2011..

dryskull

roastemup.com

Back