Multi replies

Ive tried many times to use multi to get all of the comments into one post so I can reply to all in one but mine fails to do it. How is it done.

Scroll through your thread and hit MultiQuote on the comments you want to reply to. Then click on full editor and you should see them all and can insert comments where you want. That's the way I've done it.

You can also click on the "Add Reply" button located next to the "Start New Topic" button. This is of course after you select MultiQuote from the comments you wish to quote.

Ive tried many times to use multi to get all of the comments into one post so I can reply to all in one but mine fails to do it. How is it done.
Scroll through your thread and hit MultiQuote on the comments you want to reply to. Then click on full editor and you should see them all and can insert comments where you want. That's the way I've done it.
You can also click on the "Add Reply" button located next to the "Start New Topic" button. This is of course after you select MultiQuote from the comments you wish to quote.

Then if you cut and paste you can have fun with it. :lol:

Thanks Log Chief, I'll have to try that.

Up until now I've been doing it on two windows: one window to cut and paste the replies from the desired thread, and the other Master window to paste in the copied replies and then edit them if need be and make my own reply to each comment.

dvg

Thanks for asking this. I couldn't figure it out either.

Thanks everyone else for the answer! :D

Then if you cut and paste you can have fun with it. :lol:

Cool Thanks
Thanks Log Chief, I'll have to try that.

Up until now I've been doing it on two windows: one window to cut and paste the replies from the desired thread, and the other Master window to paste in the copied replies and then edit them if need be and make my own reply to each comment.

dvg

Got it now
Thanks for asking this. I couldn't figure it out either.

Thanks everyone else for the answer! :D

Now wasnt that easy.Doh!:crazy: :rofl:

Back