• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

6am Reserve/Halloween Reserve/Holiday Reserve

Have two bottles 6am reserve #s 200&290.One bottle of 2005 Halloween Reserve bottle #204.Have one bottle of 2004 Holiday Reserve bottle #171.Anyone interested please reply.

well with the replys I've got from my other thread I thought there'd be several people here jumping all over this chance to buy these hot sauces from this guy.
I mean since several of you said Blair sells collectable hot sauces & you can make a profit with buying his numbered hot sauces :)

well how come theres no takers on this chance to buy collectables ? or are they not worthy of spending big bucks on them ;)

side note - lets see 2004 & 2005 :hell: yea I would never eat/use that sauce so whats left ? just a neat looking bottle with wax melted on it with a skull ;)

I'll never buy anything from Blairs since they think they're the best & have a mass production line of their stuff also spendy.

I have a bottle of the 2004 Halloween Blair's. Not for sale, but if it was, I'd let The Creator know first. I also have one of the Holiday editions. Also have a bottle of the 3rd release of Defcon 0. Interestingly enough, I have a little left in a prototype bottle of Defcon 0 that, at The Creator's suggestion, I tried and wrote a review on.

While I recognize that some folks think that these sauces can appreciate (and some of them can) To me, it's about having a couple of severely limited production sauces as the "crowns" of my collection. Nothing wrong with that. To each his own. Don't want one? Don't buy it.

DEFCON Creator said:
"I have a bottle of the 2004 Halloween Blair's. Not for sale, but if it was, I'd let The Creator know first."
====================================

You are too kind.
=====================================
Good to see ya, Creator. Sorry I haven't been around....my med school schedule keeps me pretty busy. Thought of you last weekend when I used some "zero" in my marsala sauce. The wife loved it, as usual.

staffing said:
=====================================
Good to see ya, Creator. Sorry I haven't been around....my med school schedule keeps me pretty busy. Thought of you last weekend when I used some "zero" in my marsala sauce. The wife loved it, as usual.

Not a problem at all. Been stupid busy here as well. Hope all is well. Perhaps another ZERO release by March or April.

Back