• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health whats wrong with my plants??

hi guys,
just wondering if anyone can help me with my issues!!
i live in ballina on the northeast coast of n.s.w. .... my plants seem to be falling apart before my very eyes!! can anyone tell me whats wrong with them and what i can do to save them???
thanks. there are pictures of them here....
My link

I clicked your link but all I got was this strange thing called a "Facebook"..... Sorry, I'm not hip to the skip and I don't jive to the chive :hell:

(sorry, I'm feelin a bit onery tonite! It's all good)

Clicked on the link and it says I need to log in.
Not interested in doing so-joining facebook or any other type place right now.

i couldnt figure out how to post the pics up here... if someone can tell me how to do that i'd be most appreciative!! (yeah i know... stoopid newbies. :) )

i think i figured out how to get piccies!!

these plants started fantastic but over the hot season have ended up like this....

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

please HELP!!!!

hi guys,
just wondering if anyone can help me with my issues!!
i live in ballina on the northeast coast of n.s.w. .... my plants seem to be falling apart before my very eyes!! can anyone tell me whats wrong with them and what i can do to save them???
thanks. there are pictures of them here....
My link
it look to me like fertilizer burns !! lay off those ferts.... it happen to me too sometimes you get too caring for the plants and over feed them!!

and is there any possibility of waterlog ?? one of your plants showed signs of wet feet..the itps all burned.. fert + water log...= too much fert there and its not flowing off.

BTW. WELCOME TO THP... u came to the right place.. there are many people here that can help you

it look to me like fertilizer burns !! lay off those ferts.... it happen to me too sometimes you get too caring for the plants and over feed them!!

and is there any possibility of waterlog ?? one of your plants showed signs of wet feet..the itps all burned.. fert + water log...= too much fert there and its not flowing off.

BTW. WELCOME TO THP... u came to the right place.. there are many people here that can help you

i must say i have only used fish emulsion very sparingly... the soil had a very claylike texture to it so i have tried to break itup with groundbreaker soil treatment....
the garden is actually sitting on top of an old septic pit.... would that have anything to do with it???

and thankyou.... i have finally found a place to call home!! lolz.. looking through this place amazes me very minute.. im going to love it here..

weve tumultuos amounts of rain over summer here... how would i go about saving them?? they are in an area of the yard that is not protected from anything!! would i be better off pruning them back and replanting into movable pots??

i must say i have only used fish emulsion very sparingly... the soil had a very claylike texture to it so i have tried to break itup with groundbreaker soil treatment....
the garden is actually sitting on top of an old septic pit.... would that have anything to do with it???
hmm is it yates fish emulsion extra strength ?

clay like soil hold water..i got the some problem at my place. was your plants here since the beginning ? or you just planted them in the ground ?

Cant really say wahts wrong. BUT, there is someone VERY knowledgeable right by where you live. Give Neil at TheHippySeedCompany a call/e-mail.

i was wondering where'd i'd heard of him b4!! shall do Hot Pooper.. thankyou.

and the fish emulsion is from "multicrop"....

ill get onto it.. cheers
:woohoo:

i was wondering where'd i'd heard of him b4!! shall do Hot Pooper.. thankyou.

and the fish emulsion is from "multicrop"....

ill get onto it.. cheers
:woohoo:
i had similar problem when i gave a dose of fish emulsion for my habanero plant. yellowing of leaves and dropping especially and the tips and new growth has small leaves only does not come big. during that time also . i checked my soil ph was very acidic. so i did not know which was causing the problem. after learning from twice my habanero plant died from the condition. when the 3rd time it happened , notice that my pot was waterlogged inside ,so i repotted it with new soil with better drainage. the plant picked up.

p1030665s.jpg

and now.
p1040357s.jpg

im guessing then that the ground i have then in has just too much clay in it.. i think it might be time for a replanting into pots...

should perform surgery on these plants or will they spark up by themselves???

AND.... with my younguns... how and where do i tip to get them nice and bushy??

im guessing then that the ground i have then in has just too much clay in it.. i think it might be time for a replanting into pots...

should perform surgery on these plants or will they spark up by themselves???

AND.... with my younguns... how and where do i tip to get them nice and bushy??
what i did was, i cut below the node that has the branches off. since there where not much other place to cut off. remove dead parts of the plant.

i would like to suggest to plant it at 45 degree angle , you will get more shoots out going upwards. the plant would be bushier. read that somewhere. hehe:)

just found this at yates website on fish emulsion.Read item 3.--> "moisture stress/water "

"Ingredients

Fish emulsion fortified with additional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.

(NPK analysis: 9 : 2 : 6)
Directions for use

1. SHAKE BOTTLE WELL before using.
2. ALWAYS DILUTE with water before applying to plants.
3. Do not apply to plants suffering moisture or heat stress.
4. Mix 10mLs with 5 litres of water in a sprayer or watering can. This will cover about 4 metres square of lawn.
5. Apply to potted plants and garden beds using a watering can.
6. Always follow application rates on product label.
"

Back