URL in signature

A couple of months ago I asked why I couldn't change my URL in the signature. Admin said that the feature would be coming soon. I think I have seen others change theirs but I still cant change mine. I was going to ask this on my last thread but it has been locked.
Any idea when I might be able to do it or am I doing something wrong?
Cheers

Either you are not doing anything wrong or am I too! I just checked and I cannot add URLs either.

I am also restricted to two lines of signature but yet I'm positive I've seen others with more! I distinctly remember seeing someone the other day with more than two lines and thought to myself, Oh, we must be able to do that now....

As I can't remember who it was, and if they were a new or old member, my only guess is that they were probably members prior the change of board software and their signature rolled over with it too and remained intact?

Well I was told last time that the reason some people still have certain things is because it carried over when the new changes on the website happened.Yes mine says only two lines and 0 URL's. I thought last time that maybe it was you needed a paid subscription but was told that wasn't the case.

Link in sigs are not a feature at this time. When they come back there will be an announcement. Thanks

Back